speechless

After Charms class today, the whole group and I went to the library so we could get started on our term paper that Flitwick is making us write on one of the spells we learned this year. Now that the school year is coming to an end, all of our professors are piling on work as a way to prepare us for our N.E.W.T.s which are in two months. I don't see how spending hours on writing papers is supposed to help us after Hogwarts because we're going to relearn all of it in uni anyways. So far, only Flitwick and McGonagall have assigned us term papers and I'm praying that Snape doesn't give us one because knowing him, he would give us something so hard, it's going to send us to the Hospital Wing for exhaustion.

    When we got to our study table in the back of the library, I sat down in my seat next to Stass and Theo stood right next to the table and started looking around aimlessly. I looked up at him and then over at Stass, wondering if she knew why he was acting weird, but she shrugged her shoulders.

    Once everyone sat down in there seats and there were no open spots except for the one next to mine, Theo pulled the chair next me out and sat down in it. He whistled softly as he pulled out his quill and notebook.

    If Theo is worried about the boys thinking something is going on between the two of us before, then he should be worried now because it can't be anymore obvious.

    "What are you doing?", I asked in a lowered voice. "You're acting strange"

    "What do you mean? I'm just doing my homework"

    "You're making it so awkward by waiting for everyone to sit down before sitting next me"

    "No I'm not"

    "Yes you are. You sit next to me all the time and no one says anything"

    "I'm just trying to be extra cautious about someone's feelings", he said referring to Draco.

    "You didn't care about them when it came to seating arrangements before last night, so why do you care now?"

    "Because we kissed last night and talked about getting back together"

    "Just stop acting weird", I said smacking his arm with the back of my hand. "You're making it so fucking obvious"

    "Ouch", he pouted, "that hurt"

    "Aw, do you want me to kiss it?", I mocked.

    "Yes", he smirked.

    "Stop that", I demanded, hitting him in the arm again.

    "Okay, okay", he said putting both of his hands up, defending himself from me. "I'll stop"

    I rolled my eyes and pulled out my textbook, notebook, and quill so I could get started on my term paper on the Water Making Spell.

    When I flipped my Charms textbook open, I felt like I was being stared at. I looked up from my textbook and across the table from me was Draco. He was glaring at me with his chin pointed downwards and his eyes were practically buried into his eyebrows. His nostrils were flared and his jaw tightly clenched to the point were I could see it popping out the side of his face.

    I get that he's a little pissed off seeing Theo and I whisper to each other because it pretty much confirms his suspicions of us getting back together, but he was the one who wanted to stick to being just friends. If it weren't for him saying that he thinks we would be better off as friends in Snape's stupid supply closet, I wouldn't have kissed Theo last night and I definitely wouldn't have met up with him in the Astronomy Tower.