the empty compartment

"Stass", I groaned. "Are you done yet? We're going to be late"

    "Calm down, Stell. I just need to squeeze my my last pair of Prada pumps in my trunk", Stass said sitting on top of her trunk, trying to lock it shut.

    "Why are you bringing home so many things? It's just Christmas holiday, not summer"

    "I need options"

    "For what? Our closets are two times the size of our dorm rooms"

    "I don't want to regret not bringing all of my shoes home. I still don't have a gown picked out for your family's ball"

    "If we miss the Hogwarts Express, I will personally rip out your extensions myself"

    "Alright, alright. I'm done", she said finally locking her trunk. "Touch my hair and I will feed your Birkins to the hippogriffs"

    "Even the crocodile one?"

    "No, never. I would keep that one for myself", she chuckled. "Let's go", she said locking her arm around mine.

    When Stass and I arrived at the Hogsmeade Station, we boarded the Hogwarts Express and entered the compartment where all the boys were sitting. My usually seat on the train was the one by the window and the two people who've occupied the window seats are Draco and Theo, meaning I have to choose between the two if I want to sit by the window. If I sit next to Draco, I'm going to be tempted to rip his clothes off and if I sit next to Theo, he might get little too comfortable and try to hold my hand again. Looks like the seat next to Draco it is.

    I walked over to Draco and looked down at him, waiting for him to scoot over. Draco just sat there looking up at me and then gave me a devilish smirk. Fuck, I just want to jump on his lap and stare into his cold blue eyes as he-

    "Am I in your seat, Blackwood", Draco teased.

    "Yes", I said avoiding his eyes. "You are. The window seat is always mine"

    "It's yours princess", he said scooting over. I sat down next to him and looked out the window, trying not to make any form of contact with him. "I would've offered my lap but I don't Theo would've liked that", he whispered in my ear, sending chills all over my body.

    "So", I said clearing my throat. "What are you guys wearing to the Snowflake Ball?"

    "No idea", said Alex.

    "Do we have to wear white?", Blaise asked. "It's not really my color"

    "My mother said 'anything that looks like a snowflake', so I'm guessing yes. Maybe wear silver or play blue", I suggested.

    "Would your mother kill me if I wore black"

    "Maybe"

    "Nott, are you bringing Pansy?", Blaise asked Theo. "Because I'm bringing Daphne"

    I swear to Merlin, if Theo says "yes", I will jump from my seat and strangle him.

    "Yes, I am", answered Theo. I'm going to kick his fucking ass. "If that's okay with you", he said to me.

    No, it's not fucking okay with me. The Snowflake Ball is an elegant event and I'm not going to let Pansy's grime dirty the place up.

    "Sure", I said forcing a smile. Ew, why did I say that? "Just keep your eyes on her. If anything Baccarat goes missing, I will know"

    "She's not a vagrant, Stella", Theo scoffed.

    I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to look out the window. In the reflection of the window, I could see Draco's eyes on me. I turned around to him and asked, "What?"