new year's kiss

draco's new year's party playlist 🖤 (play when party starts):

Lil Wayne - Let It Fly (ft. Travis Scott)

The Scotts, Travis Scott, & Kid Cudi - The Scotts

A$AP Ferg - New Level (ft. Future)

Don Toliver - After Party

"He said that?", Stass asked.

"Yes. Theo said 'Draco's loved you longer than I have'"

"Holy shit. Your love life is way too complicated", she said lighting herself a cigarette. "Want one?", she asked holding her pack of cigarettes in front of me. I took one out and placed it in between my lips. Stass then lit my cigarette with her lighter.

"Maybe Theo's just fucking with me. There's no way Draco 'loves' me"

"Why would he lie to you?"

"I don't fucking know"

"Maybe you can find out tonight at Draco's New Year's party. Get him alone, drunk of course, and ask him for yourself"

"I'm not asking Draco if he's in love with me"

"Why not?"

"Because I know he's not in love with me. I dated his best friend for eight years and if he felt some kind of way about me, he would've said so already"

"Well, do you feel some kind of way towards him?"

"No...", I said avoiding Stass's eyes.

"You totally do", she smirked. "There's no way you can hide something like that from me. I see the way you look at Draco"

"How do I look at Draco, may I ask?"

"You look at him the same way you used to look at Theo. You get all heart eyed and not to mention the crazy sexual tension between you two"

"I don't know what you're talking about", I said shaking my head.

"Please. You do this thing where you bite your cheek whenever you want to jump someone's bones"

"I do not"

"But you do, and that little dance you two had at the Snowflake Ball, I could tell you were totally falling in love"

"No one is falling in love"

"You also run away when you're too scared to commit to something, hence you running away after kissing Draco on Christmas Eve"

"Okay, stop listing out my copping mechanisms", I said taking a hit from my cigarette. "I Stella Blackwood am not falling in love with Draco Malfoy. We're just friends and nothing else"

"Keep telling yourself that", she said rolling her eyes. "The sooner you two admit your feelings to each other, the sooner we all can stop betting on who's going to make the first move"

"You guys are betting on me?"

"Yup. Blaise and Alex has fifty galleons on you and I have sixty on Malfoy. He's going to crack at some point, I just know it"

"That's so fucked up"

"Draco looks like his stomach hurts every time he sees you and Theo together. He's bound to explode at some point, and when he does, there's going to be bits of Draco Malfoy all over the walls. Keeping in all those emotions isn't healthy"

Who knew Stass was such an observer? I guess this is what Stass is doing when she's not looking at herself.

Since the party on Christmas Eve, I just stay up all night thinking about what Theo said to me at the bar, "If I'm going to trust anyone with you, it'd be Draco. He's loved you longer than I have". What does that even mean? There's no way Draco is in love with me, he can't be. If he was in love with me, he would've told me already. He would've told me the day Theo and I broke up or that night up in the Astronomy Tower, but Theo said Draco has loved me longer than he has. That would mean Draco has always had feelings for me, but that's impossible. For most of our lives, I've been with Theo. He wouldn't have told Theo that he loved me because that would've gotten in the way of our relationship.