again...

"Hey", Theo said softly, opening the door to my dorm room and shutting it behind him as he walks towards my bed. He sat down on the foot of my bed and shoved his hands inside of the pocket of his hoodie. "I'm really sorry... again. I overreacted and then did something childish to piss you off"

    "I just don't understand why you had to go hook up with Pansy when you could've just talked to me"

    "I guess I just wanted to prove a point. You said that 'if it was the other way around, I wouldn't be mad at you' and I wanted to test that"

    "The only reason why I'm even remotely hurt is because you hooked up with Pansy and you did it the day after trying to get back together with me. I'm sorry about what happened last year with Draco, and I'm sorry that you can't trust me because of it"

    "You shouldn't be the one apologizing, Stell", he sighed. "I'm the one in the wrong"

    "We've both made mistakes, Theo"

    "Maybe this dating in secret thing isn't for us"

    "Maybe not", I sighed.

    "Let's just forget about the past two days and start over, except we don't have to go on romantic dates, at least not yet. I promise, you won't regret giving me a second chance, for the second time..."

    "Promise me you will talk to me if something is bothering you and don't be an ass about it"

    "I promise you, Stella Blackwood", he said holding up his pinky finger, reaching across my bed over to me.

    Can I really trust Theo? He once promised me that nothing was going on between him and Ginny but I ended up finding out that he cheated on me.

    "Trusting you is becoming very hard, Theo..."

    "I know and I'm sorry. I promise, I will make it up to you", he swore, waving his pinky at me with a big cheeky smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and hooked my pinky finger around his. "Wipe that frown off your face and come over here and give he a hug", he said holding his arms out.

    I let out a sigh and crawled across my bed over to Theo, throwing my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He dug his chin into the nape of my neck and gave me a kiss on the cheek before letting go.

    "I need to stop fucking things up with you, Stella", he said tucking my hair behind my ear. "You're too good to let go"

    Theo's thumb traced my jawline, making it's way over to my bottom lip. He grazed my bottom lip with his thumb and kissed my lips softly.

    I was reluctant at first but I kissed Theo back. His hand moved from my lip to my waist, pulling me closer to his body and pressing mine against his. Theo reached his hand under my shirt and unhooked my bra.

    "You're so beautiful", he cooed.

    Theo continued to kiss me and started to unbutton my shirt. He pulled the bottom of shirt out from the waistband of my skirt, untucking it and sliding the sleeves off of my arms. My Slytherin tie dangled around my neck. The soft silk tie laid flat against my chest right on top of my black lace bra. Theo softly slide the straps of my La Perla off my shoulders and pulled my bra off my body, throwing it onto the floor.

    His kisses moved from my lips down to my neck. Theo's hand was wrapped around my neck, but his grip was soft, nothing like Draco's. It was more like he was holding neck, rather than choking me erotically.

    "Alohomora", a female voice said from outside the door.

    The door to my dorm room flung open, making me quickly grab my shirt from the foot of my bed and slipping my arms into the sleeves. Theo let go of my neck and picked my bra up from the ground, hiding it under my duvet.

    "Are you fucking kidding me?", Stass asked standing by the door with her arms crossed. "You two leave the common room for two seconds and you're already in her snogging? Nott, you were just fucking Pansy ten minutes ago"

    Wait... Stass is right. Now I feel gross. His lips were all over Pansy not that long ago.

    "You are one dirty little boy", she glared.

    "I-I-I", he stuttered.

    "Get the fuck out of my room", she demanded, pointing her finger out of the door.

    "I'll...Um... I'll see you later", Theo said getting up from my bed and shuffling out of my room.

    Stass rolled her eyes and shut the door as soon as Theo walked out of our dorm room. She stomped across the hardwood floor over to my bed and plopped herself on top of my bed. I scooted over on the bed so I could face her. She reached under my duvet, pulled out my black lace La Perla bra, and threw it at my dresser.

    "You have no self control, Stell", she sighed. "This is why these boys think they can treat you like shit. They have you wrapped around their fingers"

    "I know", I sighed, laying down next to her.

    "I love you with my whole heart. You're my best friend and mean the world to me, but... you make me want to rip your hair out sometimes"

    "You have to put your foot down and pick one of them. Now"

    "I can't pick one of them"

    "Why not?"

    "Because I like both of them. Draco and Theo both have redeeming qualities. I love the way Draco loves me and I love the way Theo treats me"

    "Is that not the same thing?"

    "No. It's completely different"

    "You make no fucking sense", she groaned. "Usually, I would say "go fo it" when it comes to fucking two guys at the same time, but because they're our friends, I can't say that to you"

    Things would be ten times easier if Draco and Theo weren't friends. I'm always worried about hurting the other one's feelings if I say or do the wrong thing. What's even worst is I like things in the both of them and I can't figure which one I like more. When Draco was being a complete dick to me, Theo was there and when Theo was cheating on me, Draco was there for me. How can I choose between the two?

    There's not enough pros and cons lists in the world that can help me figure out who to pick. After going on that date with Theo, I saw exactly why things didn't work out with us the first time. For the first time ever, I wasn't wearing "rose-colored glasses" when I'm with him and saw the flaws in our relationship. Flaws that I wish weren't there.

    While I was fighting with Draco, I saw what kind of person he can be when I get on his bad side. He became someone I didn't want to associate with and he treated me so poorly, my father would've been ashamed if he knew I was letting someone treat a Blackwood like that. But when things were good, Draco treated me like I was the only girl in the world. He knew everything I like and he took me on the most amazing dates. Draco didn't need to do anything extravagant to make a grand gesture. If he were the one to take me out on a date in the Forbidden Forest, he wouldn't have needed to ask Alex for help and he would've given me the right flowers. On top of that, Draco would've taken me at night so we could see the stars, not during the day where we had to run and hide from people.

    I guess it's clear who I need to pick, but would picking him be a big mistake? Things didn't work out the way I wanted to last time and I don't want to make things worst.