shots fired

slytherin party playlist🖤🐍:

AG - Terrible Thing

She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart

Lana Del Rey - Freak

The Weeknd - Star Girl Interlude (ft. Lana Del Rey)

    Tonight, us Slytherins are throwing a party in the Chamber of Secrets to kick off the start of the second semester. All of the boys have been spending all day setting up for the party down in the Chamber while us girls got busy getting all of the alcohol and "party favors". Luckily, Stass has a cousin who knows a wizard that can get us all of the "party favors" we need.

    Owls flew in and out of the Owlery as we waited for the owl from Stass's cousin. There were bird shit everywhere and feather flying floating around, sticking to the clear lip gloss on my lips.

    "So...", Stass said looking down at the ground and twirling her hair with her finger. "What's going on between you and Draco?"

    "Nothing... why?"

    "I'm not stupid, Stell. I know a sneaking hookup when I see one. How do you think Adrian and Chelsea Brighton break up?"

    "You were the sneaking slut?"

    "Hey! It's not my fault that Adrain was done with her ass", she said crossing her arms.

    "Why didn't you tell me?"

    "Because I didn't want you to think of me differently. You were in a committed relationship with Theo and I know how you feel about cheating"

    "Stass", I sighed, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "I would never judge for any of your poor decisions, even if they're really really bad"

    "Anyways...", she said pulling away. "Since we're up in the Owlery, I wonder what happened to that letter that was supposed to reach Louis"

    "Same here, but at this point, I don't even care anymore. That relationship is over with and I'm completely over it. I wanted it to end some way or another"

    Now that Stass is bringing up the whole letter mix up, I am starting to wonder what ever happened to my letter. It all still makes no sense to me. Someone has to really be invested in my life to go out of their way to write a brand new letter and switch it out with an original. There's a deep gut feeling that I have that tells me Theo did it because he still has feelings for me but it doesn't add up. Theo has been a good friend to me and he hasn't tried to come onto me like he's done in the past. I don't think that he did it but there's a possibility that he did.

    After Stass received the parcel from her cousin's owl, we both walked from the Owlery to our common room and dropped off the parcel to Blaise, who took it downstairs to the Chamber of Secrets.

    When we got to our dorm room, we immediately started to get ready for the party. I wore a black lace corset top with a pleated denim mini skirt and a pair of my platform Prada lace up shoes. My matched Stass's, who wore the same kind of mini skirt with a black baby tee with a small white Chanel logo embroidered at the neckline. Once we sprayed on our Jo Malone perfume, we held hands and walked out of our dorm room to the party.