plotting

"Fuck this!", Stass shouted, slamming her fist on the study table and making everyone in the study lounge turn to look at us. "I know he's our friend, but I want to kick Draco's ass. He was talking up a big game about him loving you and wanting to win you back"

"At this point, I don't even know if I want him to love me back. He's so fucking two faced, I can't tell which Draco I'm getting every time I see him"

"I just want to grab him by his stupid blonde hair and yank him to hell. We have to come up with a plan to fuck with him"

"Oh, I don't know... I feel like we're too grown to be playing stupid games with people"

"Come on, Stell. I know you miss scheming and fucking with people"

"Well..."

"I have to admit, you lost your touch when you did the whole 'making Ginny think you were sucking off Harry' thing at Saints and Sinners"

"Hey!", I protested. "It was a good fucking scheme"

"Mhm... I don't think so", she sang.

"I was the one who came up with the idea to throw the Hair Loss Potion into Hermione's poofy ass hair hair during Potions fourth year. To this day, she still thinks Lavender Brown did it because she wanted to shag Ron Weasley. Also, I came up with the plan to Polyjuice as two girls from Beauxbaton and got Ron to think that we wanted to have a threesome with him. We made him leave a trail of his clothes to the Forbidden Forest and he had to be walked back to Hogwarts naked by Snape"

Wow, I was an evil little bitch back in the day.

"Exactly, you were the Queen of Schemes", she said placing her hand on top of mine. "It's time you put your crown back on and get to work for one last time"

"Alright", I sighed. "What's the plan?"

"You tell me, Stell. We have to let Draco get a taste of his own medicine"

"We could use our Polyjuice trick again..."

"Now you're talking", she smirked.

"What are you two going on about?", Theo asked, pulling out a chair next to me and sitting at the table with Stass and I.

"Stella here is getting back on the 'scheming train'"

"Oh, really?", he chuckled. "Who are we traumatizing today?"

"Draco", she answered nonchalantly.

"Stell", Theo sighed, looking at me with a disappointed frown. "I know you're upset with Draco, but you can't just toy with him"

"Why not?", I asked crossing my arms. "He's done it to me. If he could fuck around with me, Why can't I do it too?"

"Because you're better than that"

"No I'm not"

Theo scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Lately, I've been off my game", I explained. "I've been letting you boys play with my feelings for way too long. It's time I get back on my bitch shit"

"I don't think that's a good idea, Stell..."

"Come on, Nott", I cooed, holding onto his arm and staring deeply into his eyes. "Just one last game before we graduate"

"Fine", he groaned, "but I'm not involved in this"

"Actually... we might need you"