•Rehersals•

It had been three weeks since the initial auditions closed and now you had a full cast it was you and Karli who had to start on the choreo before Sonja was able to come over from the states. You decided you would be staying until the end of April to teach the whole choreo.

Today was on of your last 'relaxing' days let's say and Arron had been texting you the past hour saying he had a surprise. Your phone started to buzz more as a FaceTime call came through

"Hey!" You said as you brought it outside to the balcony.
"Hey, do you know where I am?" He asked
"Urm.. I can't really see" you laughed

As he turned his camera around you saw lots of seats and big pixilated boards
"Your in the airport? Where are you going" you asked so confused as Aaron got back from Vancouver the other week.
"I'm in LAX"
"LAX what the hell where are you? Have you been diverted?"
"No im on my way to Melbourne in an hour" he said holding his ticket up "I couldn't be separated from you any more so surprise! Karli knows, I'm going to be helping with the choreo so we can demonstrate. So between us all we will know all the principle roles"
"Aw that's - that's amazing" you said as the memories of the other week with Harry came flooding back.
"Well I better go boarding has opened but I'll see you in about 16 hours. Karli agreed to come pick me up so don't worry I'll let you know the plans"
"Okidoki, I'll see you then, love you"
"Love you too"

As you put down your phone you was over the moon knowing Aaron would be coming to Australia for the next three months but you had no idea how Harry would react during rehearsals or when Aaron wasn't around. Your heart was with Aaron but something was saying Harry but then you remembered Harry hardly knows you, Aaron knows everything as he's been through it with you since your day one.

(20 hours later)
Karli: hey! I'm just on my way back to your hotel now with the love of your life. You better be ready for a whole lot of lovin! Xx
You: ah! I'll be so glad once Aaron is here. I can't wait to run rehearsals with him. Everyone will freak! Xx
Karli: omg I know! They are so lucky! See you in the arvo xx

The plan was just to have a chilled out evening before rehearsals started tomorrow and you had the full new Australian cast there ready to start with the top of act one and work with the principles on the dialogue.

Karli thought it was best to leave the singing until everyone knew the dances as they were so complicated.

"Omg I've missed you so much!" You said as you saw Aaron and Karli enter the lobby
"I'm so glad to see you again beautiful" Aaron said as he pulled you in for a kiss
"Well now we have three months in a country with the sun shining and no covid"
"We can actually go out without worrying for a change"
"Wait where has miles gone?" You asked as it popped in your head
"My parents have him, don't worry ahah I like how you think of miles before me"
"It's been a busy few weeks and my worry's and priorities have been all over the place" you said and you instantly regretted what you said as Aaron would now only ask questions.

"Well I'll let you settle in and acclimatise before tomorrow. I'll see you guys at the studio at 9 ready for a half 9 start" Karli said
"Awesome. See you then, I need a coffee" Aaron admitted as he put his head on your shoulder from being so tired.
"I know your tired but I promise you you need to stay up a few more hours ok?"

You spent the rest of the being going for dinner and trying to keep Aaron awake which was proving to be very difficult as the night went on but there was no way he could function tomorrow otherwise.

When you got back to the hotel after getting some fresh air but when you were ready to get to sleep Aaron was so tired he didn't even say goodnight as he literally passed out when his head hit the pillow.