•Home Is Where You Are•

"Aw I'm so glad to see you posie!" You said hugging her as you fit into her car
"Me too, we have all been so worried about you. How are your parents?"
"They are doing ok, we have all been recovered for about three weeks so. But yeah they were the same as you two" you explained
"Wonderful glad they are ok. Right mia we will drive past ours first to pick up the parcel that should of arrived and we can nip into the store to grab some other bits you need. Aaron said he needed more milk, beer and dog food for miles ahah"
"Every time I've FaceTimed him at night he's had a bottle. Suppose he deserves it he hardly has time to drink."
"I suppose that you will both be having a drink tonight?"
"Yes definitely I think" you said laughing as you pulled up the Tveits drive.
"Right I'll grab the package and then get you back to New York" she said as she left the car to grab the package and Aaron's dad waved at you through the front window.

"Ok let's go" she said as you left the bottle store and made your way into the city.

It was a ghost town, no taxis, no traffic, no tourists and as you drove past broadway to midtown Manhattan where your apartment was, it was black, no lights, no excitement.
But then you saw your building and you smiled. Home.

"Plan of action Mia is, ill drop you off at the front and drive off straight away so he doesn't see my car, knock on the door with the box wait and then there you go."
"Ok" You said taking a deep breath as huge as so nervous.
"See you both later darling" posie said as she drove off.

As you walked up the stairs trying to carry the parcel, the bag of drinks and your suitcases. Your block really did need to get an elevator. Really.

As you came to the front door at the top of the stairs the 12A apartment what you both called home was a door away. You knocked left the parcel and stood round the corner so Aaron couldn't see you.

You heard the key turn and then light came into the dark carpet and you saw two hands reach down for the parcel and hold it for a moment and just before he stepped back to close the door you turned the corner and smiled.

"Hey" You said gently

He stood mouth wide open in shock almost and put down the parcel and then those eyes which hadn't sparkles in weeks lit up again.

"Mia" Aaron said trying to get his words together.
He opens his arms and a smile came across his face as you ran to him wrapping your arms and legs around him.

You both erupted in a river of tears as he held you so strong in his arms
"I've missed you so so much mia!" Aaron said through the tears and laughs and hugs
"Surprise ahaha you mum knew about it the whole time" you said
"I love you" He said "wait how have you got here?"
"My green card got approved a week after I came home. I didn't tell you as I knew I was going to surprise you"
"Get in here miles will want to see you"Aaron said carrying you in and miles jumped up barking and licking your face. He was so excited. "Miles your moms home"
"Heya baby I've missed you" you said hugging miles and then you stood back up to face Aaron who was still red eyes with tears and couldn't believe you was stood in front of him.
"Come on Tveit sort yourself out" you joked with him as you both sat on the sofa.
"You expect me to be cool? Your kidding? Just you wait" He said leaning in to kiss you.
"I've missed this" You said

He held your face in his hands for a moment as you sat close together embracing each other. "So what do you want for dinner? We got some stuff on the way from the airport. Oh and I've even seen your dad we nipped back to your to pick up the parcel."
"I have no idea how my dad or mom didn't say anything they can't keep a secret at all!"
"Well I was a surprise"
"Definitely if I knew I'd of had a shave"
"I was thinking that when I kissed you, your beard is tickling me"
"I can get rid of it.." you cut him off,
"No no... I kinda like it and you never get to grow it out because of the show" you said kissing him again.

You spent hours talking and catching up even through you had spoken every day and then you FaceTimed Ricky and Robyn to see how hey was doing. Robyn was busy trying to take Hudson who I her words was 'being the living devil and a right little shit' she called him as he saw her Easter present stash so she was so upset then said the Easter bunny was taking them back since he wasn't respecting her and Clyde. To you and Aaron he was a little dream, to Robyn, it was fire with fire.

She was really struggling  and found two wait yo get back to the show for a rest.

After dinner it was around 10pm and due to jet leg you was very tired so told Aaron you was being to sleep. He obviously asked to come with you so you both locked the doors, turned things off and got ready for bed.

"I've missed this" You said looking out on the balcony over the city.
"Reminder our first date when you came over and we sat on the balcony for hours?" Aaron said wrapping his arms around you from behind.
"Yes yes I do and the next morning Robyn text asking where I was since I wasn't answering the door so we lied and turned up and she thought.." Aaron cut you of,
"Yes she thought stuff went on. Well not back then. I'm a gentleman." He said with a smirk.
"Yes you are Tveit and I respected you for that. Most men would abuse the situation."
"But I'm not most men Mia.."
"I know and that's why I'm here with you now. Because I love you" you said turning around to face him.
"I love you more than you will ever know" Aaron said as he kissed you
You broke apart and said,
"I'm sorry Aaron.." you whispered
"What? Sorry for what? You haven't done anything?"
"It's just..."
"Mia what's wrong? You can tell me everything and anything you know" Aaron said sitting you down as he walked you back onto his bedroom.
"I don't know how to say it" You said with a sad face and just looking down at your hands twirling your ring like usual.
"Mia. Tell me. Your everything to me, what am I going to say?" Aaron started to say frustrated, just how you wanted him to be.
"Aaron...I" You said moving closer to him as you took his hand in your and he squeezed your hand. You then kissed him. A kiss you had been waiting for ever since you left him all those weeks ago. Ashe kissed backs and pulled you closer your fingers ran through his over grown hair he had tried to cutaneous to the back of his neck when he broke away from you,
"Mia what were you gonna say?" He asked confused as he cough his breath.
"This. This is what I wanted to say. I just wanted to frustrate you and wind you up. Sorry" you said playfully through a laugh
"Mia oh geese I was worried" he said but as soon as the last word left his mouth his lips were back on yours and he pulled you into him as you lay down. Your silk kimono lacing your legs together as your time apart was made up in those moments. You wouldn't be separated now and nothing and no one would come between you.