•News Part 2•

It had been two weeks since you came back to New York, back home, back to Aaron and since you had left Manchester the British death numbers kept rising like the states, your grandma was in a care home and she was getting very sick. Too sick.

"Butter?" Aaron shouted from the kitchen
"Please!" You replied pulling your hair up into a bun
As you came through to the kitchen to see once again the beautiful New York weather, a plate of toast and a mug of tea sat waiting on the table as Aaron was sat opposite scrolling through his phone while eating.
"Thank you." You said sitting down sounding empty as you were so emotionally drained.
"How is she doing?" Aaron asked looking up at you and pouting his phone down.
"Mum said she's critical. They have her as comfortable as possible but time will tell" you said
"I'm sorry ..." you said after a pause.
"Hey don't be sorry we can't do anything, all we can do is stay positive" Aaron replied taking your hand.
"I'm trying and I can't be there to support my mum and dad.. i" you started to cry.
"Come here" Aaron said standing up and opening his arms.
"I can't do anything" you sobbed into his T-shirt
"I don't know what to say mia, I can't possibly imagine how you .." Aaron was cut off by your phone going off "who's that?" He asked
"I don't know one sec" you said answering it, wiping away tears.

"Hello..hi... I'm ok I'm ok... yes ...yes he's here..." you said passing your phone to Aaron who put it on speaker
"Hi this is Aaron Tveit" he said in his phone voice( it was so different to normal it made your smile) he put it to speaker.
"Good morning, I'm calling to ask if you would preform in Mr Sondheim's birthday concert?"
"Me? I mean of course that would be amazing" Aaron replied smiling at you as you smiled back so happy for him
"Well we will send details through later and we would love for you to sing 'Marry me a little'"
"Thank you once again bye" Aaron out the phone down

"Aw babe I'm so happy for you that's amazing!" You said kissing him
"I can't believe I've been asked. He's such an idol. Marry me a little.." Aaron started singing
"A little? I'll be going all the way" you sarcastically replied "I hope my Nan gets to see us get married.." you then remembered.
"Me too" Aaron said with the look that he gave you to make you remember how important life is and how much he loved you.

The hours passed and that evening at around 5:17pm  you both went for a walk. Just a short one. Just for some fresh air, being in the apartment all day was horrible. Even though you would be at the theatre for hours a day walking there or home got you out, nipping out for food got you out.

"Miles!" You called as you held up his lead. He just barked away, he loved going for a walk
"Mia where abouts do you want to walk? Aaron asked putting on his fluffy hood jacket that Ricky hated.
"I want to go down to the theatre. I know it's a ghost town but I left some stuff and I want to check in. I know, we can walk through the park on the way home?" You flustered as you thought about the whole cast, all the girls, all the boys, all those people booked to see the show.
"That's fine." Aaron said as he looked at you making you stop flustering and overthinking.
"Well I wanted to go to the bottle shop, we need some booze in mia we have drank it all" Aaron laughed off as he put miles' lead on.
"I think we deserve it don't you?" You asked
"I do agree with you there" Aaron said as you left the apartment and started to walk down the stairs
"I'm not going to fit in my costume." You blankly said. "I've not stopped eating, drinking and doing nothing I'm gonna try my corset on to see how far off I am when I get in" you laughed and Aaron just laughed back being careful not to offend you although he loved you exactly as you were.

As you made your way from midtown Manhattan to 45th street outside the theatre you took a deep breath and opened the stage door. The stage door was open as there was security and some crew in as the stage always needing checking on and running so there was no faults.
"Oh guys!" Katie who ran the front desk said as she popped up from behind it.
"Hey katie, I left some stuff at the theatre, we shouldn't be long" you said
"I've missed this place" Aaron said snaking his hand across your back holding you.
"That's fine. I've missed you it so much, you key" Katie said passing you your dressing room key.
"Thank you" Aaron said and you made your way upstairs.