•Day Two•

You had been back at home for two full days now and you gave Aaron a FaceTime last night but you was trying to sort out a sleeping pattern as you was getting so tired doing nothing all day. The weather had been ok but not the best but at least you was safe.

It was midday on the Friday when you heard your phone buzzing upstairs. You thought it would be one of your friends or Robyn calling you at this time as she said Hudson was missing you both but it wasn't either, it was poise, Aaron's mum.

She will probably just be checking up on me you thought so you picked the phone up
"Hey posie you ok?"
"Hiya Mia yes I'm fine thank you. Has Aaron called you today yet?" She asked sounding concerned.
"Ugh no we usually call in my evening time, why? Is everything ok?" You asked in return
"Well as soon as you left Aaron went to get tested like a lot of people and well.." she paused
"Yes.."
"He tested positive." She said in a very monotone voice.
"I... i ... I I can't" You stuttered through tears starting to form. You didn't know what to say, you didn't know how bad he was, you couldn't look after him. "I need to be home in New York" you said
"Mia we are trying very hard to get your green card through and as soon as it is you can come home to him. He really does miss you, he spoke to me for an hour straight about you yesterday telling me stuff I already know about you because he cares for you Mia. Aaron is fit and healthy and he says he is just really tired and can't smell or taste anything."
"I suppose we are lucky to be so healthy and be in a fortunate position" you replied still shocked about what to say.
"He wants you home just as much as you want him. Think about the day you two are back with each other mia, think about all that to come. Aaron will get through this he wanted me to tell you, he doesn't know what to say either."She said
"I'll give him a call now if he's awake and we can have a talk. If Aaron has it I'm sure I will get it so I better let my family know too. Thank you for everything posie. I can't thank you enough and thank you for bringing Aaron up how you have, he's a true gentleman"
"Mia stop! You starting to sound like him now being all soppy. Go and rest up I'm sure you will be busy once you get back" she said
"I don't know how you mean that but thank you I'll let you know later" you said as you put the phone down.

Aaron was asymptotic but you was still scared for him, you wasn't there to look after him either. He was all alone with only miles to sit with him. You just wanted to be sat with him while you watched the sunset or watch some crappy tv show. You pulled Aaron's jumper out your draw and put it on before going down stairs. You felt like he was with you walking behind you with the smell of his cologne there.

"Mum! Dad!" You shouted through the house. "Can you come into the lounge"
"Yes darling?" You mum asked as they both came in.
"Mum dad, Aaron's mum has just called"
"That's gonna cost a fortune.." you dad joked
"No dad it's serious " you cut him off
"Go on mia" you mum encouraged you.
"Aaron's tested positive for the virus. Luckily he's asymptotic so he only so far has lost his taste and smell and is really tried."
"Oh no darling I'm sorry, have you called him?" You mum said
"I'm going to call him now but if Aaron has it I most likely have it too." You said bad both fell silent.
"It's ok mia we are all bound to get it. We will be ok we are all healthy and strong. If we just keep distance and hopefully you get it sooner rather than later" your dad said
"Yes well, I better give him a call. I might be an hour or so. If I miss diner I'll eat after." You said going upstairs
"Don't worry darling your engaged to the man!"

With your mum saying that you'd let even more guilty. The fact you couldn't be there, you knew you weren't married yet but to look after someone in sickness and in health you couldn't. You went in your old room and grabbed your laptop to FaceTime Aaron. He picked up. He looked awful.

As soon as his camera came on neither of you said anything, he knew that you had been told and you just tried to smile while tears built up.
"Don't you dare cry" Aaron said firmly
"I can't I I can't"
"Stop. Mia stop. I'm ok really I am and you need to help me ok, you need to be strong for me even while your not with me" he said but you were just looking out of your window. His eyes were red with the tiredness, his face was washed out and he looked grey and those blue eyes didn't sparkle when he smiled.
"I'll have it too" you simply said
"Most likely and most of the cast will have it too. Look at me though mia. I'm ok" he said
"Your mum told me you was talking about me yesterday to her" you said changing the conversation
"Ahah yeah for a while actually. I just love you so much and I wanted to talk about how much I love you" He said. If you was having this conversation in person this is when Aaron would take your hand and pull you into a warm hug.
"She said it was the only time you sounded better"
"Exactly Mia, you give me the strength."
A single tear fell down your face but you quickly sorted yourself out and took a deep breath.
"Come what may..." you sang
"Come what may... I will love you until the end of time" Aaron replied

"Shit you sounded good Mia!" You heard from your sisters room next door
"Language!" You shored back and Aaron giggled.
"Hey let me take you to the family they will want to make sure your ok" you said standing up with your laptop
"Mum dad! Aaron's on" You shored as you walked down the hallway.
"Hiya son, how you goin then?" Your dad asked
"I'm fine thank you sir"
"Aw bless Arron your so polite, we know you will get better soon love you" your mum shouted
"Thank you Mrs Brooks I'm sure we will all get through this. Miles is missing everyone being around" he said as Miles jumped onto his knee in front of the camera as he heard your parents.
"Hiya Miles!" You said and he barked
"Shhh my head hurts" Aaron said hugging him
"Anyways we better let you get some rest, see you soon!" You mum said and you walked back upstairs.
"Well. I'm going to get tested too now I suppose I'll have it. I'll give you a call when I find out but I'll FaceTime you tomorrow anyways."
"Yeah mia dont worry. Oh and I found your little gift you left, it make me giggle"
You blushed and laughed "well just to remind you I'll be coming back before you know it and I actually do like those pairs so don't be wearning em" you laughed back
"Don't worry. Love you darling" Aaron said
"Love you too"

You ended the call and got ready to go to the hospital for your test.