•Lives and the Hamptons•

It had been a month since you got back from filming with aaron and as much as you loved theatre it was nice to be doing things different. Broadway was still in such a bad way, more shows had closed and more were due to close but you was so lucky that moulin rouge was in good sets. There had obviously been several zoom meetings with the cast to check in on everyone and they were in production of filming mini documentaries about each cast member.

"It's nearly 11:45 mia are you joining the live?" Aaron shouted from the living room.
"Oh course one second let me grab a blanket, it's getting colder now"
"Ricky thinks your out so he will be so happy to see you"
"I can't believe we haven't seen anyone since March, oh Robyn and the family are going pumpkin picking next week and asked if we wanted to go? I mean it's up to you if you wanted to go"
"Sure that will be great, I haven't seen Hudson and Clyde since New Years so yeah let her know I'm in!" Aaron replied

Rocky was going live in Instagram at 11:45am New York time but it was like 9pm over there in France where he was staying with family.
"Oh my gosh I've joined this is great ahaha!"
"I feel like if we summon aaron and pray to the gods he might just pop on" Ricky said as you and Aaron tried to connect.
"And just like magic..." you said as you joined on his live with him.
"Oh my god guys I miss you so much!" Ricky said
"I know! It's been too long" Aaron replied.
"Aaron take the good off bro!!!!" He shouted as he pulled his jumper up over his face
"Children eh?" You said laughing as Aaron took it down to sort his hair out again.
"So boo how's things going in France" he said in his french accent
"Yeah it's good, I'm now building windows so a change of profession but yeah it's good to be with the fam" Ricky replied. "How's things going there?"
"It's getting worse, there is no consideration for the situation really but we are doing great we have just come back from filming so all is good" you replied
"Yeah we are finding bits to do, I've even started to relearn guitar" Aaron said very proudly
"Yes!!!! Now we can wind up tam when he annoys us"
"Yes!!" Aaron relied
"Omg I can't believe like Tam is going to be a dad too! That baby is going to be adorable" you said and Aaron just looked at you.
"What about our child?" He asked
"I'm not pregnant Aaron ahaha not yet!" You laughed as you slowly went red thinking about all the comments Ricky could say.
"Well let's say your baby is gonna have a whole head of beautiful hair" Ricky said acknowledging Aaron's hair and yours as it was so thick.
"I do not miss putting that in pin curls every night though! It took ages!" You said
"I know I miss it so much, it's gonna come back and when it does oh my gosh!"
"I know man it's gonna be crazy" Aaron said.
"So what time is it there boo?"
"It's likeeeee 11:48am ish how about you is it like 9"
"Yeah it's late. And dark. And cold ahah. Anyways so better let you guys go and then you can get back to your day, see you later guys!"
"Bye bye, see you soon Ricky" you said and Aaron game off the live.

"Those things stress me out but I love them so much!" Aaron said
"I know! Still will never forget the WiFi wars that Thursday between shows. It was insane" you laughed as you started to make some lunch for you both.
"So you got any plans today?" Aaron asked
"No I don't think so, we could do with grabbing some more food though."

As you was making lunch your phone pinged with a message from Karli.
"Hey lovely! I'm back in the states and was wondering if you wanted to meet me in the Hamptons for the weekend? I'm planning on having a bit of a girls weekend if you wanted to join me, I booked a room up there originally for me and Luca but she is still in Aussie. Love you 💛"

"That sounds great you should go Mia"
"What about you though I'd be leaving you all weekend?"
"Don't worry about me! Go and see Karli, she wouldn't of seen anyone yet and the fact her sister can't make it and she's asked you is a big thing!"
"Ok I'll let her know"

"Hiya Karli, that would be amazing! I'll come and pick you up on Friday around 11 and I'll drive! I hope your doing ok and im so sorry Luca can't make it yet. Love you ♥️"

"So now I do have plans, I've said I'd drive tomorrow up there, it's not fair letting Karli drive if she's arranged it. Right we will have lunch then nip out for food for you for the weekend." You said
"No worries, it's good for you to get out and get going Mia. I know it's been great doing nothing every day but I promise you will love it." Aaron did as you say down
"I'm so excited, I've never been so it's all new!"
"It's lovely, they have a great golf course up there me and my cousins would always play on. Try and hire out a boat too if you can it's great on the lake"
"I'll have a look"
"I'm gonna miss you though mia so don't not come back home."
"You think I'm gonna leave you? Yeah right! No I'll miss you too!! I'm gonna have to tell Karli my life problems now and not you."
"And I've got no one to yell my life problems too!"
"Raise your hand if you want to hear Aaron Tveits life problems?" You joked as you both burst out laughing. "Yeah your life problems are which hair products do I use?"
"It's a very serious choice Mia! Ahaha"

((Hey everyone! I'm just fisnhing off the next chapter so hopefully it should be posted tonight. If you guys are missing some moulin rouge content go to the moulin rouge YouTube page and check out the Lady M documentaries they are posting! Also there is a speech from Sahr and a look into making the musical is on their Instagram page! Be sure to go follow them ♥️))