•Paris Darling•

"Morning sleep" you said to Aaron as you rolled over to face the closed eyed, bed head hair Aaron Tveit.
"Morning beautiful, you sleep well?" He asked as his eyes fluttered open letting you look into the sea of blues.
"Well I was shattered after yesterday and last night so I was sound, et vous?"
"Trés bien!" Aaron said kissing your forehead before getting up. You both kept saying cute little phrases to each other last night after les mis and you were both going to Paris this afternoon so You was doing some prep. Aaron didn't take french as high school but you were forced to do it, as much as you hated learning if you loved to speak in french. You both got up after you night at the hotel and made your way back to your parents to say goodbye before you flight to Paris.

The Moulin Rouge in Paris asked you and Aaron to come out and sing a few songs that evening at the show, it had been a dream to watch the original moulin rouge and Baz was there tonight too as it was the anniversary of the film.

"Right love, See you in a couple of months when we are over with you." Your mind lad giving you a hug.
"Look after our girl please" your dad asked Aaron as he gave him a handshake and hug.
"Don't worry sir she's in very good hands, she's my love and nothing less. I love your daughter so much and thank you for everything."
"Good lad. Remember if you piss about I'll have ya" your dad joked but Aaron's face was in pure terror and fear.
"See you both soon and be careful!" They shouted as you got in the taxi to the airport.
"Thank you and we will!" You shouted as you took Aaron's hand.

(Lil time skip...)
5:30pm.
"Wow" Aaron said as he opened the balcony doors to your apartment in Paris.
"This is truly amazing. I mean you can see the moulin rouge from here, the Eiffel Tower and all the little streets" you said following him through outside.
"This is such a special trip Mia and I always want us to remember this one." Aaron said holding you as you put your head on his chest looking out into the sunset over Paris.
"It's already been so amazing Aaron. When we was in the uk it was my family and I felt like you didn't get your full limelight but this part is yours, your Christian and your the star of the moulin rouge babe".
"No this is about both of us. Together" Aaron reassured you as he could tell you was very nervous about that evenings performance.
"Together" you replied "we better get ready we have to be there for 6:45pm and I need to put some slap on."
"Slap on?" Aaron asked confused
"Makeup ahahha sorry my northern British slang has returned, sorry I'll put some makeup on"
"You really do make me wonder at times mia." Aaron said laughing while shaking his head at your choice of words. "What colour tie should I wear mia? The red one, blue one or black?"
"Ughhh I say the red. It is the moulin rouge after all"
"Ok love" Aaron said.

Arron seemed very nervous tonight which wasn't himself as he would usually goof around with you. Was he nervous for the show tonight as it was so different? Was he feeling ok. "Aaron are you feeling ok?" You asked rubbing his back while you sat him on the edge of the bed. "Of course baby I'm fine don't worry I've just been thinking about NY and if Ricky is ok but I'm fine" he said taking your hand. He held it so gently and you intertwined you fingers looking into each others eyes. His still sparkled with those blue diamonds you saw up close for the first time the first time you met and they made you fall in love every single day.

"Common its time to leave the taxi is waiting for us" Aaron said standing up with you.
"Don't forget your jacket it might be cold later!" You shouted and Aaron ran back in
"Good job I didn't forget that!"

As you pulled up the street the taco stopped outside a red building with a very familiar red windmill. "Aaron we are actually here!" You squeezed in excitement. This had been your dream since you were younger to be a dancer, to be a performer and it was all so perfect. "After you darling" Aaron pointed his hand for you to take it and a flood of cameras were waiting outside for you both as you walked up the red carpet into the moulin rouge.