•Back to Rouge!•

After last nights events you woke up to the smell of coffee and your head was aching. Aaron came through the door as your proped yourself up against the headboard.
"Morning, how are you feeling mia?" Aaron asked as he placed your coffee on the bedside table.
"My head is a bit soar but I'll see how I feel when I stand up and get sorted. Aaron I really want to dance today."
"I know you do and I want you to be there too on stage with me but if your health isn't to it's usual standards I don't want to risk anything."
"Could I at least do one show?"
"I think I'm going to call in and say we both won't be in for the first show but I'll be on for the second and we will see how you feel, just so they can let a swing know and my understudy" Aaron explained as he sat on the edge of your bed.
"Why arn't you doing the matinee? Your fine arnt you?"
"Yes I'm fine but I want to be with you here and then we can both go over this evening so you can rest today. I want us to spend some time together"
"Aaron are you sure?"
"Anything for you." Aaron passed your drink to you as your phone went off so he went to bring it over. It was Robyn.

You answered the phone and she said that Aaron has spoken to her and that she would visit this morning while it was all calm before you went to the Rouge that evening if you were better. The conversation didn't last long as she could tell you was tired and your head was sore so she left you and shouted to Aaron to look after you.

He always looked after you, even when you were arguing last night he grabbed you to look after you to stop you walking out, he kept hold of you when you fainted instead of letting you fall.

It was around 11 am when Robyn arrived at the apartment, you was sat on the couch; Aaron was making a fuss over you to make sure you was ok. As he opened the door Robyn was holding a large bouquet of Lilies and a pamper box. She walked in giving you both a big hug and she sat on the other side of the sofa you was on.
"How are you?" She asked
"I'm a lot better than I was last night and my legs don't feel as heavy. My head still hurts though"
"I know it's horrible, Aaron told me everything what happened and I'm so sorry you had to go through that girls evil ways. She's vile." Robyn exclaimed.
"I just don't understand why she acts like this. Anyways thank you for coming round you didn't have to"
"Mia your my sister from another mister hunny! Your my best friend and I'm gonna miss you in today's shows."
"We made the choice that we would both miss the first show and tonight's how we will both go but I'm going to watch in the audience instead. I'm not 100% yet"
"I think that's the best, you still don't seem 100%"

Aaron walked in after getting a shower with his trackies on and his hair wet so he came over and gave you a big hug making his hair get your face and own hair wet. "Aaron go and dry off" you laughed pushing him away.
"Thought you loved me, thought you wanted a hug?"
"Not at this moment in time". You both laughed as Robyn mimicked him.
"Anyways, it's 12 pm so I've called the theatre to let them know and that's fine so they will have your understudy ready just incase for this evening too." Aaron said walking away.
"I better get going, I still need to grab some lunch and bar Nini needs topping off so I need to get to the liquor shop. I'll see you this evening Mia pop backstage before the show if your not going on" Robyn said
"I will, I'll see how I go on. See you later hun". You both stood up giving each other a hug. Robyn left and headed to the theatre while Aaron put your favourite show on, keeping up with the kardashians. Working late each night meant you missed the new episodes so you had 5 to catch up on by which it will be time to head to the theatre. Aaron didn't like the show but he found it funny to how fake parts were so he sat cuddling you all afternoon until it was 5pm.

5pm

Your shows had finished and Aaron started to pack your bags for the theatre. He asked how you felt and you said you would run your dance when you get there and let him decide what you do. He called a taxi and by 5:20 you were leaving for the theatre.

When you came to sign in there was a bunch of flowers waiting from Karen and you lightly stretched, got your show boots on and went up to the stage. Aaron asked Tam, Ricky, Robyn and Karen to also come down to watch to give their opinion. The band was already in so you asked them to play Roxanne and Aaron stood on stage where he usually did while Ricky partnered you.

As the music started Aaron started to sing as he hadn't done the first show so saw it as a warm up. Ricky said to you "don't go into any move if you can't do it" he knew you shouldn't of been dancing but still have you a chance. You got near to the end of the dance when you couldn't jump to be lifted and you stumbled your way into Ricky as he caught you, Aaron quickly turned around and Robyn and tam rushed up onto the stage. Karen went to the first aid box to grab an ice pack to cool you down.

You started to breathe very heavy and your legs went limp as you sat down. Aaron held you like he did last night in the kitchen making sure you didn't pass out. "Hey mia, it's ok. Your not dancing tonight then?" You shook your head in response. "Right does everyone else think that's the best idea?" Aaron asked them all as Karen placed the ice pack on your head.
"You can't dance hunny" Robyn said.
"No you can't risk it. This is only one song and you can't do it" tam and Ricky said.
"Ok we are going to take you to my dressing room so you can have a sleep" Aaron said lifting his arm under you in a bridal style as you placed your head into his chest.
"Aaron you must be shattered you haven't stopped all day, mia can come to mine" Karen followed up. "I have a sofa and it's really quiet."
"Aaron you need a rest I'll go to Karen's."
"You sure?" He asked.
"Of course" Karen said.

You all walked back up to your dressing rooms and no one was blasting their music to let you rest. You had fallen asleep in Karen's room and by time you knew it it was 6:45pm and Aaron came in to wake you up to go and take your seat. Everyone was in costume and you just put on one of Robyn light dresses and some of her heels. Aaron walked you to the left wing where Ben from the other day met you to take you to your seat while he sat with you to make sure you were ok. Aaron gave you a hug and kissed you as you told him to break a leg. He didn't like not being with you but he knew exactly where you was sat in the audience and he could see your face as the lights were so bright.

As the music played Aaron made his appearance and made his walk across stage and where you would usually stand was Katie your understudy. He didn't touch her face as it was just a thing between you two. The 'welcome to the moulin rouge' music started and you witnessed all the beauty of the cast. Mainly during come what may Aaron looked at you even though he was supposed to be singing with Karen. However when he started for Roxanne you was sat right in front of him and you could see the tears in his eyes from seeing you cry as you remembered the conversation well argument you had last night before you passed out. It reminded you that you were both so lucky to have each other and neither of you could function if you were apart.

By time you knew it the show was finished and the audience had left the theatre and were waiting at stage door. You was still sat in your seat next to Ben and you was waiting for Aaron to get changed and to come out.

After the show the set was lifted and the bare back wall to the theatre was shown will all the props in the wings and a single ghost light on stage while the house lights lit up the theatre making it look a lot smaller and more compact. You like to see the stage after an evening show, it was so peaceful, so quiet. You missed dancing that evening, you kissed the backstage buzz and pre-show nerves you got every time.

"Aaron!" You shouted as he came across the stage and jumped down from the catwalk.
"Hey babe, miss you tonight" he said pulling you in for a hug.
"I missed you too I just want it to be normal again"
"It will be mia your going to get better we just need to know what's wrong with you."
You looked at your watch it was 11pm
"Aaron are you going to stage door it's getting late?"
"No I'm staying with you I'll call a cab in a bit when we are ready"
"Ok"

Robyn, Tam and Ricky also came out one of the wings and over to you both.
"Evening mia, you feeling a bit better?" Tam asked.
"A bit I just feel really tired"
"We have done some stage door and I told fans that you had to stay for a meeting Aaron so they didn't waste time" Robyn said
"Thanks Robyn"
"Common lets go" Ricky said

As you all made your way to the front of the stage to go out anthem side door at the back of stage, Aaron and Ricky had to help you climb onto the catwalk and to stand up. Aaron kept hold of you as you walked you the run to the main stage and within 5 steps you had to stop.