•Stage Door•

It had been over a week since you and Aaron were on the news for an interview and to sing, representing the moulin rouge but now Karen was back you were in your normal ensemble track and the moulin rouge was back to normal. However, since the interview which did talk about the photo of the kiss, you have received many letters and cards from fans at stage door either for you or Aaron, showing how happy they are.

They nickname you the lovebirds on set and everyone knows it, before you take your places for act one Aaron always come over and gives you a kiss on your shoulder as he rubs your arms. All the cast think it's so cute and your mum is planning on coming over in the next month to see the both of you. Luckily, your different wigs change the way you look so the audience don't recognise you straight away and who you are.

After the Friday evening show, you all took your bows and headed back to your dressing rooms to get ready to stage door. Everyone made the effort on Friday as the following two show day was always too busy so you never could rely on making the stage door. Aaron came into yours and Robyn's room. "Hey girls you ok?" He asked
"Just about, my Nini track literally kills me! I have bruises bumps cuts." Robyn said back to Aaron.
"Same! I mean the two days as satine killed my voice but loved not getting tortured ." you replied.
"Well you still look beautiful Mia" Aaron said into your ear as he lightly kissed down your neck as he stood behind you ready to leave.
"Oh my god guys get a room!" Robyn shouted laughing. Aaron replied,
"We already do". Voices came from the hallway,
"Guys they are at it again, we don't want mia off for 9 months Aaron we need her in the show." Ricky shouted and Aaron went red. Karen zipped around the corner when she heard all the laughing,
"No seriously Aaron I mean if she's out for 9 months and I'm not at a show who's gonna play satine? Because I'm sure you wouldn't like to kiss anyone else here, just saying"
"That's very true, don't worry guys it's all safe." Aaron said teasing them all to leave you alone,
"AARON! I didn't not need to know that!" Robyn shouted as she left the room. "Mia I'll text you tomorrow if you want to meet for breakfast"
"Yeah sure" you said.

As you followed the corridors through to leave the theatre you could already hear the fans from outside. Aaron took your hand and opened the door over the balcony and they all went mental as usual. It made you laugh how loved Aaron was by everyone but it was no surprise.

On your way across the line you got lots of cards and letters, even some flowers off one older lady. You were so touched and your face hurt from smiling so much but guess it's part of the job and territory. Tam has pre-called a taxi for you and Aaron as you were staying at his tonight. You were looking to buying an apartment together but you have also talked about just moving into Aaron's as he has lots of space, three spare rooms, balcony and it's in the top floor so no disruption.

When you finally got home after to what seemed a forever long journey due to traffic you sat in the kitchen opening and reading out loud the letters and cards while Aaron made some food. The first one read,

'Dear Aaron and Mia, we love you so much and love the show! We hope you both have a great life together. Love Tom and Stuart X'

"Aw that's so lovely, they were sat two rows back this evening I saw them" you said countering the letter. The next said,

'To satine and Christian, you have helped our relationship so much and we can't thank you enough. We are now getting married next year after the kind words Aaron said on the news last week.
Ps. Aaron your gorgeous!
Love Gabby and Dave X'

"Aaron two people are getting married because of what you said about freedom, beauty, truth and love and how the show has a deeper external meaning. That's so lovely. Oh the next card is a bit fancy what does this say then?" You said to yourself while Aaron giggles at you so fascinated by them all.