•Déjà Vu•

Dear Mia Brooks

REGARDING: MOULIN ROUGE!
We would like to congratulate you on your audition for the North America and International run of 'Moulin Rouge!', as we have decided to cast you.We know your previous work was highly successful and we know your dance strengths alongside your popularity when standing in for Ms Olivo at the Al Hirschfeld. So, we would greatly appreciate it if you took on the role and challenge for the lead of Satine.
We look forward to working with you.
Regards
Moulin Rouge!

You sat at your laptop in your apartment. You was shocked. No. Not shocked amazed. You would be Satine of the North American and International run of moulin rouge which Alex Timbers himself had asked you to audition for. You called through to the lounge..
"Arron!..."
"Yes? You ok?" You heard as footsteps made their way down the wooden hallway flooring.
"I got it" you said in a tone you didn't know if you wanted to smile, cry or laugh.
"The tour?" He said sitting in the edge of the bed to face you

You just nodded not knowing what to say.

"That's amazing mia! I'm so proud of you!" He said taking your hand as you continued to stare at the white wardrobe
"I'm not going back to the show, your show, our show" you quietly said
"Mia the tour doesn't start till February of 2022. They pushed back dates again. You will do at least up to November of 2021"
"I don't know what to do though aaron." You said seeing tears form in front of you.
"You have to take this opportunity! You can't turn this down mia. You have worked so so hard and robyn would want you to take it wouldn't she?"
"Your right, I'm - I — I'll do it" you said as a smile came across and the tears started as you was really happy deep down.

You grabbed your laptop back and emailed Alex and the team

Dear Mr Timbers,

REGARDING MOULIN ROUGE THE TOUR!

I'd like to thank you for your offer and I am over the moon to accept the role of Satine on the tour. Under one condition, I am able to stay in the Broadway run until November 31st 2021. This is my offer and I hope you accept it.

Kind regards
Mia Brooks.

Send

"Done. It's all done. I better call Robyn, she was the first person I told when I got the show so it's only right she knows now."
"That's my girl" Aaron said finally happy that you was happy.

Your hands couldn't stop shaking as you went to Robyn's contact.
Robyn
Robyn
There!
"Robyn!!!"
"Omg, one sec, are you ok mia?"
"Yes I'm fine! Actually I'm perfect!! I'm - im"
"You better not be pregnant I swear down!!!" She cut you off
"No no! I got offered Satine on the tour!"
"Ahhhhhhhhhggggg!!! Omg I'm so proud of you!!!!"
"I can't wait! I said I will stay on broadway till the November so hopefully I can do a few more shows with you guys!"
"Yes! Let me call you back I'm mid way through a cooking live hosted by UrbanBodyFix on insta!!"
"Oh gosh I'm sorry! Go go! I'll call you later"
"Bye chicken!!"

"Happy?" Aaron asked holding his arms out to hold you
"Couldn't be happier" you said wrapping your arms around his waist and resting your head against his chest.

"Let's call parents tomorrow but I think this deserves a take away.." Aaron said looking at you
"Mr I only eat healthy calls for takeaway? I'm taking advantage of this! I want pizza"
"Of course, film?"
"Oooo I could pick les mis but I think I've tortured you enough with that. What about love actually?"
"I haven't seen it, is it good?"
"One of the best films! Also you will love the music"
"Okidoki pizza and love actually"

As Aaron went through to the kitchen to call for pizza you took a moment just to yourself to take in the news. You couldn't stop thinking about everything Satine had to offer.
•the costumes
•the hair
•the makeup
•the music
•the role in itself
•travel
•the chance to shine in your first lead role

But then you think of Aaron.
The wedding you are planning.
The family you both want.
Not being in NY for over a year.

Aaron said before when you discussed if you should even audition that he would come to visit you in every new venue he can possibly make, but it would be the same.

"It will be here in half an hour!" Aaron called
"Ok, fantastic" you replied as you sat on your bed

A ping from emails came through

It was a reply to the email you responded with,

"You have a deal"

Was written and your heart was happy again. Even if it was just one more show as Satine with Aaron you were happy than nothing.