•Dressing room confessions•

*knock knock*
It was Karen. You and Robyn were slumped on your chairs mad Karen entered.

'So????' She said
'Hey you ok?'
'What was going on back there then after lunch?'
'With who?'
'Aaron! Are you kidding me?'
'I'm sorry have I done something wrong?'
'No! Oh my gosh you two are perfect! Did you see the way he looked at you and he's been like that all day. He's like a nervous little girl'
'Oh I though you was angry'
'Hunny I'm married, Aaron's like my little brother in weird way ahaha'
'You think he likes me?'
Robyn butted in.
'Mia! He's smitten for you! This has got to happen'
Karen said quietly and surely
'Yes but you need to keep this close and be careful who knows. The cast could know as they would t tell anyone but you can't tell the public of anything happens'
'Why not?'
'Have you heard about his ex and all the crazy fan girls?'
'Yeah he told me about her. Bit of a freak to show up each week'
'Yeah I know'

There was another knock at the door. You thought oh no it's Aaron but it wasn't it was Tam.
'Hey Mia, Aaron was asking if you could explain part of come what may again to him. Something about if he should be like asking the character out for dinner? I have no idea. It's Aaron's little mind being Aaron's little mind ahhaha'
'Ok thanks I'll be there in a minute'
Tam left.
Karen squealed again, 'asking you out for dinner?'
'Yeah he asked me at lunch I didn't have time to tell you both'
Robyn ushered you out the trim to Aaron's and she left you smiling.

'Hey aaron'
The door flung open and a smiling handsome man was left behind it holding a piece of paper. 'Thought you didn't know what to do?'
'I didn't want to show you I was smitten for you straight away ahaha'
'You shouldn't feel like that! I'll call you tonight after rehearsal if that's ok?'
'Yeah sure. By the way, what you did in your song took me by surprise'
'Ahah much more where that came from'
'See you on stage'

You left and did a small jump while walking down the hallway and grabbed both Karen and Robyn to go to stage with you. You still had one song left to do that day which was 'crazy rolling'. Aaron's power song. This should be fun.
A few more changes to his song but you mainly focused on making sure Aaron showed the power to the audience. Once you finished and he did a run through of the song without the ensemble everyone sat mouth wide open in amazement.
'Wow' Robyn shouted 'Aaron you slayed that'
'Thank you' he did a little bow.

The director asked for everyone back on stage to run through the opening before the show were Christina makes his app rearrange and raises the moulin rouge sign. 'Mia can you please go centre stage in the cat walk, and Aaron make sure you don't trip'
Aaron walked from right to left slowly in character and stopped at each cast member to examine their face or gently touch there face in confusion. He walked past Amelia and glared her up and down in confusion as she held her sword which she uses in her tricks. When he came past you he gently touched the side of your face and chills went down your back from the connection. He made his way to where he starts the show and the beat started for the opening which you ran too.

'Thank you for today everyone, remember your back here tomorrow at 8 and then there is costume fittings at 1.'

You walked out the theatre with Robyn and Karen and Aaron followed you shouting bye as he called for a taxi going one way while you three went back to yours the other way. When the taxi arrived outside your building you said bye and rushed upstairs awaiting for Aaron to call. It was only ten minutes and your phone rang with an unknown number. It had to be Aaron.
'Hey is this Mia Brooks?'
'Yes hi Aaron, you ok?'
'Yeah I've never been better' you smiled to yourself 'so tomorrow evening I'll pick you up from yours at 6:30 and we are going to Zavō'
'Oh wow that will be lovely thank you. See you tomorrow morning'
'Goodnight Mia'
'Goodnight Aaron'

You sat in silence for a few minutes. You were going for dinner with Aaron and you never felt happier knowing you and Aaron would be together after all'