• Take a bow miss Brooks •

It was your opening night as Nini on Broadway and after Robyn's crazy one liner about how she was pregnant she found out the day later at a scan that she had miscarried. She was broken but yet so so strong. You went over that night to theirs to help her go through the options she had. It was a surprise it happened in the first place but even more that it didn't see through. You both cried a lot that day for many reasons and it was all sinking in, she was still unable to open Instagram to reply to messages but you knew she wanted to read everyone single one when she was ready so you didn't rush.

While you needed to be there for your friend this time it was time you took to the state carry on her hard work.

You sat in the dressing room, head in your hands as you tried to clear your thoughts. You had cards from people flowers and messages saying break a leg. Ricky had been sat with you for some of it as it was very raw that robyn wasn't there still for you.
"It's ok, you've got this I promise" ricky smiled as he stood up to leave after your hour long talk and coffee meeting.
"Thanks so much mate, see you out there" you replied with a smile
"No worries" he said and as he came onto the hallway he called out "hey boo! How's it going?"
"It's good I just have these for ..." you heard Aaron say
"She's in there. She's ok but hurting for her" ricky said and you could hear Aaron coming down the hallway
"Hey, sorry to bother you" he said knocking quietly on your half opened door as he saw you sat there in a tshirt and your stage tights
"Hey, please come in" you gestured
"These are for you" Aaron said as he handed you the most stunning bouquet of red roses you had ever seen
"These are beautiful, thank you so much Aaron"
"It's ok, you deserve them. You know we are all here for you" he said
"Thank you, are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm good just ready to get started for tonight. Can't wait! Some of the tour cast is here to watch you too, they are just at stage door with some of the other guys before getting to their seats"
"Aw that's lovely- wait who's here?" You stuttered
"Erm I don't know many of them but I know erm - Harry? He's here" Aaron said looking down at his hands, he probably still hurt from what you did to him.
"No. No he can't be" you said standing up as you held your hand over your mouth in a fear crosses shock
"What? Why? Thought it was all rosey?" Aaron laughed
"No no no you don't understand. He - he used me. He abused me Aaron please don't let him in here. Please?" You said shaking as you paced
"It's going to be fine. He can't touch you, he's not going to run up and grab you is he."
"What if-"
"He won't, don't overact over one argument. It's gonna be fine like always"

You tried to take Aaron's work but you couldn't believe him that Harry wouldn't find a way to get to you. That's why he was there to bring you back with him.

Places

mia_brooks57 - so exciting

mia_brooks57 - so exciting... I'm back baby!
Tagged: moulin rouge company

You stood on the pedestal for the opening number after the preshow had just ended. The nerves of your new role but also the fact he was in the audience. The man that beat you was there, the man you were promised wouldn't be near you ever again.

The beat dropped and you were ready to kick some ass.

You tried to spot him so you knew where he was just incase but you also tried to keep avoiding looking incase it looks suspicious. Everything scene wise went perfect and at the intermission after you got changed you were sat admiring the roses Aaron got you, you had been humming since your last scene just to keep going and you found yourself humming to 'your song' when there was a knock at your door
"Come in" you called
"Hi, I have a cast member from the tour, says he is close relation"
"Who?" You said standing up
"Harry something?"
"No, I don't want to see him. Tell him you couldn't find me." You quickly said before rushing out of your room and to the stage where everyone else would be

You felt rude barging past the crew member but you couldn't have him near you. The thought of him revolted you.
Your mind spun as you rushed through the hallways
"Wow! Steady on" you heard and you had just bumped into tam who was ready in costume for act two. Your mind couldn't work out the situation and all you saw was the duke "get away from me.." you said stumbling back
"Mia?" Tam called out

You hurried to stage not knowing what had just happened and as you reached centre stage Ricky was there with a face equally puzzled.
"Wow... you ok?"
"No he's here" you stuttered
"Who? Mia you need to talk" ricky said pulling you aside from the rest of the cast
"Harry.."

Ricky didn't say anything. He held you close and tried to calm your breathing. "Go out there and dance like you mean it" Ricky whispered and you just nodded.

You carried on the rest of the show, aced Roxanne where part of you had missed hearing Aaron singing it, apologised to tam just before crazy rolling and took your first final bow as Nini. Job well done.

After the show was done you took off some of your makeup and took your hair down before getting into a suitable clothing choice to walk back to your apartment in the cold New York air. You were about to exit from stage door like usual when the fear crept back. What if he was there? If he was waiting? No one would be around for you? You turned back quickly and made your way up to Ashley's dressing room as she had been in for Satine.
"Ashley?" You asked as you knocked
"Hey, aw Mia you were amazing!" She said hugging you
"Thank you, I'm sorry but can I walk out with you?"
"Walk out the theatre with me?" She asked confused
"Harry is here.. I don't know where though. I don't feel safe"
"Aw hunny of course I can" she said as she tidied away her chips. "You always know I'm here for my girls" she smiled
"Thank you.. it's been tough tonight. I lost it half way through but I spoke with Ricky and I'm ok just - I just don't want to walk home alone"
"Come on then, let's get you home" she smiled as she wrapped an arm around you "I'm there for you. We won't stay for photos we can just leave"
"Thank you"
"Ash!" You heard Aaron shout from the hallway "you going? Oh didn't know you were here too mia"
"Sorry just some company to get me home"
"Oh ok, it's just - never mind. See you both tomorrow" he said