• One day more •

"Everybody Can Can!" Everyone shouted as you stood in the finale line for rehearsals with the international tour group. You were stood all together as it was the final day of rehearsals in Australia before flying out to do tech week in paris for the opening night the following Saturday.

The Australian cast had just started performances and they were insane! Working with the cast the past few months had been a gift that kept on giving.

The Christian for the international tour was Colton Ryan and he was lovely, you couldn't feel safer as you walked each other through the story. Harry as the duke was a highlight though you couldn't lie.

"Ah I'm so excited now" you laughed as you turned to Harry
"That was amazing! Mia your going to nail it" he smiled taking your hands
"Ugh I'm so tired ahah, this show will be the end of me" you said as you both walked to get your water bottles
"I suggest lots of sleep, good food, good company..." Harry said proudly
"I'm sure you will tick all those boxes" you winked as you saw a text from robyn on your phone.

It had been a few months since you had video called her but everything was running smooth for her.

Robyn: we had our first full rehearsal today!
You: I'm so excited for you! I'll be in Italy when you guys start up again but I'm sure you will have an amazing night!
Robyn: I'm so exited for you too! Not long now! I suppose you heard about all the cast changes?
You: yes it's a shame but I fully stand with why karen has decided to not return. They have taught me so much and whoever takes over will be fantastic!
Robyn: no one will fill it like you Mia, anyways I'll let you get back to me loverboy!

Robyn's words made you laugh at how much things have changed and been changing not just with your personal life but across the world. Finally the silver lining was showing.

"Are you ready to go?" Harry asked as he carried your bag
"Yes, see you all bright and early for the flight!" You shouted as you took Harry's hand and made your way out.
"You were fantastic mia, the world is in for a treat" Harry said as the warm Australian air hit your face
"The whole world is in for a show with the cast, I can't believe how such a talented and diverse group came together in these strange times" you smiled
"How's Dylan feeling about it all?"
"He said he's really looking forward to getting this run started but like me he will miss Broadway. He's your cover so he's praying he gets a few chances on" you laughed
"I'll let him have a few goes I'm sure, um- have you taken your medication today?" He asked as you sipped your water
"Urm yeah yeah I took them this morning" you quickly said as you put on your sunglasses
"Good, I can't loose you" he smacked as his hand snaked around your waist giving you the feeling of warmth, protection and love.

— 3 months before —
"I honestly can't believe how cheap those drinks rounds were!" You said as you and Harry had just made it back to his apartment after a night out with a few of the hamilton cast.
"Me either! It's rare to get such good deal for a table and then the drinks on top! Great find baby" he said as he kissed your cheek

You started to take your shoes off and put the kettle on to make tea when you decided to check your phone for the first time that night. It didn't take long to scroll down and see a fan account of the show repost this;

239 likes        13 commentsMRfan1999: how cute are they! Happy birthday Ericka ♥️

MRfan1999: how cute are they! Happy birthday Ericka ♥️

Your stomach instantly flipped as you saw the post, even though you blocked aaron for the time being with things still being difficult it seemed like he was able to move on a lot faster than you thought.

You quickly turned off your phone and threw it down onto the marble counter top.

Your breathing intensified as a feeling of jealousy came over you to see her n the position you once were, in the arms of the man you gave so much to, to see it all gone.

Harry was getting changed out of his shirt when he heard the sound of you dropping your phone before hearing a loud crash into the wall as you backed up from what you just saw.

Your knees gave in as you slumped down onto the floor, "Mia, Jesus Christ!" Harry said as he came around the corner to see you a shaking mess. There was no tears, no emotion, just a dazed out look across your eyes.

"Mia, baby! Babe! What happened" you could hear him say as a white noise filled your head "Mia!"

You shocked back to reality and clutched onto his shoulder as he held you to his chest, the memories of being in the same position just over a year ago flooded your head and you couldn't make out where you were and who it was holding you. "Aaron?" You said through a crack in your voice very quietly
"No, he's not here. He can't hurt you now" Harry said as he cradled you. "Come on, let's get you to bed" he gently spoke as he lifted you up.

Days turned into weeks and by time you knew it you were a month into rehearsals for the international tour.

Just after one of the breaks you could feel the same sensation as you did when you first saw the picture as one of the female ensemble was talking about Aaron and how she first saw him in catch me if you can and then in moulin rouge when Karen was on one evening and she was talking about how wonderful he seemed, how caring, how loving.

As though a weight was pushed onto your chest your breathing became shallow and short as you discreetly stood to get some air from outside. As you silently left through the door and made your way down the stairs it all became too much as the memories were constant and the next thing you knew it had all gone black.

"Hey... it's ok your in ED" a voice spoke as you felt a warm hand holding yours. Your eyes briefly opened as you saw the lights of the room and the blonde haired boy sat in front on you being the one holding your hand
"What happened?" You weakly asked
"You blacked out, we don't know by but you fell down a flight of stairs and hit your hip on the final step, it's badly bruised but nothing is broken." He smiled to comfort you
"Oh, I don't remember"
"It's ok, Shh relax" he said brushing your hair from your face
"I'm sorry" you said before tears built up in your eyes "I can't stop the memories of what happened" you admitted as Harry sank in his chair at your words that hurt you
"It's ok, they can help you. I can help, oh the doctor is here so they will be glad to see you awake" he cooed

"Good evening miss Brooks, it looks like you had a slight concussion and some severed busing but nothing to worry about. We were just wondering if you know what triggered all this emotion to over-run you and cause the faint spell?"
"Um- I'm struggling to get rid of some bad memories I've had over the past few months and someone was talking about something that triggered this"
"It's ok, many people struggle after serious events. We will be looking into prescribing antidepressants if that's the case, it should prevent the overwhelming feeling but also maybe those darker feeling you may experience if this isn't treated" the doctor explained and you and Harry instantly knew what he was aiming at.
"Oh ok, will I still be ok to perform? I'm an actress if you didn't know and I can't miss out on what I'm currently working on"
"A few days rest and you will be all good, I'm sure with the new medication you will be on top form and ready for the challenge."