•The Party•

8am. Like usually. Every single day.

It was enough time for you to both have a relaxed morning, get house work done, run errands and get ready before the show. "Aaron..?" You did in a sleepy voice
"Yeah babe?" He replied eyes still closed as he lay on his front hugging the pillow.
"Please can we go to Robyn's party after the show tonight?" You asked sweetly
"Oh course. Why is she having a part it's already been her birthday?" He replied still half asleep slowing turning over.
"Her new liquor 'Nini' is coming out and she wants to have like an opening party for it. She's worked so hard for it Aaron and she wants everyone there."
"Sounds great, knew she was making a brand of liquor but didn't know about the party" he said. "Well what you wearing then?" He said smirking.
"I have no idea maybe my black lace dress or the green one"
"Black." Aaron replied. It was one of his favourites, not just because he picked it for you but because you looked beautiful.
"Black it is ahha I'll let her know now" you said sitting up to make tea.

As Aaron came through to the kitchen after his shower, you had made breakfast and a cup of tea for you both for outside since the spring weather was staring to get a little warmer you just put the heater on. You loved the cold mornings with the heater on and it was better when Aaron was there and not out for an early morning run.

Robyn text you to let you know what time to be at hers and she was going to come over today to pick up some more glasses from yours.

It was the Friday that poise and Stanley were coming over to stay so you asked Robyn if they could come with you and Aaron would drive you all there. Yes he would drive. He hasn't drove in a while but it's no different right? No one drives in the city, you lived close enough to everything and got a taxi of you really needed.

"What time are your parents over?" You asked
"Ugh 4 ish. They are watching the show tonight. Again. Then off to Robyn's after?" He replied
"Yeah we can nip back get changed then head over"
"That's fine. Remind me to pick some drinks up before we leave tonight and I'll give them to Robyn to take with her."

It had been a quite relaxed day until Aaron's parents got here then all the fun began of rushing to the theatre in time and trying to sort out who was taking what liquor. They had brought a crate of beer which they gave to Robyn and they waiting in Aaron's dressing room until the half hour call so they took their seats. Your Friday night satine went fantastic and the show ran so smooth but you could tell the whole cast was hyped over Robyn's and could t wait.

Before the bows, you and Aaron were waiting to go down on the trapeze, as you both did any time you was in for satine, and he told you what his parents were saying to him before the show. "They really like you Mia and I mean like they can't wait for you to be in the family"
"In the family?"
"Yeah and I can't wait neither" Aaron said
"Whenever you think the time is right Aaron" you said as you nuzzled your face into his chest.
"I love you but Mia your makeup though and we are starting to move" he said laughing. You had about 5 seconds before the swing was visible to the audience and you gave him a quick kiss and he held onto you. Aaron's parents were sat front row to the right and you both waved at them as you came down and Aaron took a bow in front of them before meeting you in the middle.

The show was a success once again and as soon as the curtain came down Robyn shouted "everyone to Maine!" And the whole cast erupted with a shout back.

Everyone rushed to get ready and did a quick round at stage door with poise and Stanley meeting you and Aaron at stage door. "That was amazing mia!" His mum said giving you a hug.
"Aw thank you! But it was your son who makes the show every day!" You said
"Well it takes two to tango" his dad said being you all in for a hug.
"Anyways it's nearly 10:30 pm now and Robyn's starts at 11!" Aaron said as you left the door to get to the car.
"Remember how to drive Aaron?" His dad said.
"Yes yes I do but I need to concentrate"
"Oh Jesus" you said as you gave his mum a hug.

The traffic was quiet so you were there for 11:07pm and Hudson opened the door as you got there, "mummy it's auntie Mia and uncle Aaron!" He shouted to Robyn.
"Hey hudson! How you doing?" You said giving him a hug.
"I'm superman today! Do you like my outfit uncle Aaron?"
"Yes it's super cool wish I had one"
"Aaron you used to I have a picture..." his dad said.
"Robyn this is my mum poise and dad Stanley they are staying with us tonight"
"Aw lovely to meet you both I'm Robyn and I played Nini the mad one ahahha" she said hugging them both. "Come in!!"

Most of the cast were there and some were still to arrive but Ricky was there with tam and Karli was with amber so you went to catch up with them. "Auntie Mia?"
"Yes hudson?"
"When will I get a cousin?"
"When will you? What"
"Not quite yet buddy she needs to be on broadway with your mum" Aaron came in to save the day.
"Yes I can't leave your mummy by herself but I know someone who would love to okay with you for now... Daniel who is one of our mangers is over there with his family and son jack who's your age. He would love to play with you, go say hi" you said.

Bless him he wanted a cousin you thought. You and Aaron were still very young to have children and you weren't even married yet.

"Mia I've made you a bar Nini special, this is called the satine." Robyn came over with a drink for you and Aaron. His parents were talking to tam. They found him so interesting that he was from Britain and they wanted to know his opinion on Trump, Brexit and all things British.

"You look beautiful tonight mia"'Aaron said as he kissed you.
"You too handsome. I can't wait for Paris next week and for you to finally meet both my parents."
"It will be very special, I hope they like me." He said.
"If they don't I don't care." You said. "Are your parents ok?"
"Yeah they are talking with tam and Ricky has joined too. I've already had two drinks and we have only been here half an hour" he said laughing.
"It's going to be a long night I think" you giggled to him and hiccuping from the sweetness of the drink Robyn made.
"Common lets dance!" Aaron said as he pulled you into the living room.
"Aaron!" Clyde, Robyn's husband, shouted across the room. "Hope your having fun!" He shouted again
"It's fantastic thanks mate" he said as he spun you around.

No party related to anyone on broadway was relaxed. Everyone was pulling out choreo from the shows and karaoke got very competitive and yes Aaron sang the booty song and his parents stood there shocked of what came out his mouth. Everyone loved the night and everyone was very drunk.

It was 4am and Hudson had fallen asleep on the sofa, you, Aaron, his parents, Ricky, Tam, Danny, Robyn and Clyde were the last ones there. You were sat around the kitchen and you sat on Aaron's lap as he held you. You had been playing cards against humanity and of course Aaron's parents so that one putting you all to shame and you told Robyn about what Hudson has said to you which she found quite amusing, you then all FaceTimed Karen Who was asleep but it doesn't matter because non of you knew what time it was.

"I'll call a cab for you, you have all had enough to drink" Robyn said reaching for the phone.

The taxi was there in 20 minutes and it was 5:30am that Saturday morning when you got home. You helped poise make some tea and toast. Aaron was so funny when he was drunk, he was so soppy and lovable even more so than normal and trying to get him to bed was embarrassing.

"Aaron common say goodnight to your mum and dad and lets get you to sleep." You said picking him up.
"Mia I want you to carry me."
"I can't carry you. I'll carry your drink." You said.
"Mmmm" he mumbled
"Common. I'm going to bed now" you said trying to are him follow you.
"Right I'm coming don't rush.. I really am glad tomorrow's show is a standby run."
"I'll count to three. 1....2.....2 1/2.....3"
"Goodnight I'll see you when I wake up" he said leaving the room and waving.
"I'm so sorry for that" you apologised to his parents but they said they had seen him worse.
"It must be too much Absinthe" his dad chuckled as you closed the door.

"Babe come here" Aaron said eyes half shut.
"Yes?"
"I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
"Aaron common your tired. I know you do but let's get to sleep" you'd aid pulling the covered over you both.
"Come what may... come what may... I will love you until my dying day" he whispered in your ear.