• you're free to leave me •

A month had passed since you had heard from Harry. It was a month of conversations, renewing friendships and hearing about Aaron, Ricky and Tams departure.

The situation with Aaron was no longer a situation, a quick grab of some food from the Chinese shop after a show turned into you waking up in Midtown Manhattan, feeling worse for wear and having a familiar sound of the miles snoring between you both.

You both knew things could never stay how they were, you had both been through too much together for that. There were things that needed to be talked through and how you struggled so much on tour with how things went with Harry. Aaron suggested to go to the police but you didn't want anything further and he had to respect that. It was like before though, no one in the cast knew you were back together with each other, not even tam or Ricky. You arrived at the theatre at different times and left different times too. Aarons ex girlfriend Ericka left the rouge a few weeks ago and had moved back to Canada after their break up, which you were glad you weren't a factor in. They had their differences and you all just left it at that.

"Yo! Where the hell is my eyeshadow? The black?" You shouted from your dressing room as you sat there with your hair all pinned and wig cap on ready for the mic.

There was no reply as all you heard was Ricky and Tam giggling down in Ricky's room.
"Do one of you have it?" You called again but once again they didn't hear you. "For Christ sake" you muttered as you stood up to go and get it. You only had on your underwear consisting of tan tights, black fishnets, a black thong and your garters for over the top so you quickly threw on one of robyn old T-shirts she left for you as it's great for getting over the wig and made your way down the hall.

"Right-" you said as you came through Ricky's door to see them both on live

You slowly backed away but tan grabbed you by your waist and pulled you back in. "Mia come on! Come say hi to all the people"
"Hi everyone, ricky do you have my eyeshadow?"
"No why?"
"It's not there I need to do my makeup"
"I don't have it either maybe go to wigs and get a new one?"
"Yeah, okiokdi. Ooo how many people are on?" You said leaning forward over his desk to read the tiny screen. Just as you did Aaron came past as if he was going to your room but when he saw you were all there he came in too
"Ey look who it is guys" Ricky said as Aaron joked around

What you didn't realise is where he ended up being stood was directly behind you and directly touching your backside as you all squeezed into the small room. You immediately stood up "oh sorry" you whispered as you didn't want to make him uncomfortable
"It's ok, you look good" he said quietly through his mask "I'd have some" he said raising an eyebrow
"Oh gosh" you said with your back to the camera laughing nervously
"Mia, your makeup?" Aaron said handing you the small pot
"Where was it?"
"I didn't have any left so went to you but I think you were at flight call so. But here"
"Thanks" you smiled as you scurried off back to your dressing room

You got ready for the top of the show and by time you pinned on your hair clip and made your way down to the stage it was the places call. You stood with the girls ready at the back of the stage for the lights to go down. You had quickly seen Aaron walking to the back of the house via the side doors at backstage and gave him a small wave as he returned the favour.

The lights went up and you were ready for the opening...

The show was going great, you were just starting your break after firework as you weren't on until backstage romance now so you went to make yourself a coffee and nipped into Aaron's to make him a hot herbal tea with honey for the interval.

You got changed into the other style garters and put on your corset, throwing a sweatshirt over the top to keep warm. On your way back down to the stage to meet everyone for the routine interval mess around Aaron pulled you aside backstage
"We need to talk" he said sternly
"Oh ok, is everything ok"