•The UK•

As the your plane touched down and taxied in, the captain announced that mobiles were able to be used again. The first thing you did was text Aaron.
You: "evening babe, I've just landed home. I'll give you a call when I get home. Love you X"
Aaron: "glad your safe and sound on the ground. I hope you enjoyed your flight as much as possible and we miss you already Love you X"

He messaged straight back within minutes and when you left the aircraft you left with the cabin crew who took you a route to avoid cues in boarder control and let you get through with ten minutes. As you came through the arrivals doors, your sister Isobel was stood waiting directly in front of you, there wasn't many people waiting like usual when you come through but guess with the virus travel scares people.
"Mia! Oh I'm so glad your home. Mum and dad have been worried sick" she said hugging you.
"Me too but I want to be at home in New York with Aaron. We are still waiting for my green card through" you said in relief knowing you could soon get home to bed.
"Common we better get you home, mums cooked lasagne for dinner if that's ok?" She asked mad you just nodded as you collected your bags and made your way to the car.

The drive home was manic, so many cars going out. Isobel was telling you about the crazy shopping trips were there is no toilet roll, no pasta, no flour the stockpiling was stupid!
You mostly looked out the window. Waiting. Waiting to get home to call Aaron and here his voice and see his face. It was 7:45pm in New York while you was in the uk and your parents had made you some food for when you get in. This isn't what was supposed to happen. You turned up your road and they were both waiting in the window for you to get in.

"Mia, be warned she will cry" Isobel said about your mum
"Oh doesn't she always" you replied too tired to interact

"Oh my baby! Your safe now" you mum said taking you into a hug
"Missed you both" you simply said
"Bet your shattered kiddo?" Your dad asked hugging you.
"I just want my bed, some food and Aaron but part of that's not possible" you replied
"I know darling" he said. Not knowing how and what to say.

As soon as you got in you took your dinner upstairs to let everyone else get sorted and you FaceTimed Aaron.
"Hey" you heard Aaron said in that sleepy voice like this morning
"I'm so glad to speak to you." You replied.
"What time is it there? I must of fallen asleep before I'm just going to get into bed now." He said standing up and you could see over his shoulder that New York City view you would miss seeing when you go to bed and as soon as you wake up.
"It's nearly two in the morning" you said yawing.
"You need to get to sleep!" He laughed
"I can't I'm in New York time! It's only 8 there which is like mid show time so I'm wide awake" you laughed back
There was silence as you both just looked at each other.
"I fed miles, sorted him out." Aaron said
"Good, He should have enough food to last" you said
"I think you should get some sleep and I'll talk to you in the morning I'm so tired too" Aaron said and you felt a little upset but you understood how emotionally drained he was feeling.
"Oh ok, goodnight babe. I have your hoodie on already. Love you Aaron" you said smiling
"Love you too mia" he said and then you ended the call.

You lay there for a moment in bed ready to sleep wearing Aaron's hoodie. Living together meant that all your clothes had Aaron's cologne smell lingering on them which comforted you now. You had to think about all the good times and all the times you spent cuddled up just to even think about going to bed when your phone pinged. It was Aaron.

Aaron: he misses you and is refusing to go to bed because you haven't given him a biscuit. Send him a picture of you back X

You sent a video of yourself saying to Miles to go to bed

Aaron: thank you he's realised I think. Sleep well darling ♥️

It melted your heart.