•Bar Nini continued•

"Right let's get you into some pjs and get you both some ice." You'd said walking Aaron to the bedroom to help him get changed and to mainly stop blood from getting on your new duvet and also grab some pjs for Robyn who was going to stay the night too.
"Well what a night. Thanks Robyn it was really great until that idiot ruined it" Ricky said icing Robyn a hug as she felt so guilty.
"Hey robyn the spare room is all sorted and there are fresh clothes." You'd said walking back in behind Aaron. He sat himself on the sofa and Miles jumped up with him resting his head on Aaron's lap. He knew when Aaron was upset or if something was wrong. He was such a softy any time you were in the house he loved it.
"Well I might have a black eye tomrrow Mia but he's gonna have a lot worse than a black eye and broken nose, he won't have a job." Aaron said.
"True but you need to relax and let me help" you said placing a bag of ice in his nose.
"Mia are you ok you look sore?" Tams wife asked quietly.
"I'll be fine" you nodded back trying to focus on Aaron.
"I'm honestly so sorry Aaron and Mia I can't believe it.." Robyn said.
"Hey don't worry things happen" you said. As Robyn grabbed a bag of ice too to put on her chest which was already bruising from getting an elbow to it.
"You better give Clyde a call tell him your staying at ours" Aaron said.
"What do I say Aaron? My party turned into a rumble?" She started to cry
"We can call him if you want?" tam asked and Robyn just nodded.

"So you all know the story of me and James? Aaron knows and Robyn but just to explain if you don't. James was in Chicago with us and we dated for literally two months it was nothing. Then one day when I was over at his he hit me. Then shouted at me. Because I said I didn't want to sleep with him again. I told robyn and soon the director found out and dropped him from the show. I haven't seen him since the tonys last year but I finished him after the argument and tonight he tried it on and he grabbed my waist. That's when Aaron came over and well you were there for the rest." You explained.
"I'm so so sorry mia" tams wife said hugging you and you flinched.
"I think it's best that we all got to sleep don't you" Robyn said knowing something wasn't right.

After the goodbyes and Robyn went off to bed too Aaron was sat in bed and you was getting changed.
"Mia?"
"Yeah baby"
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm fine honestly." You'd said putting your dressing gown on.
"Your not." Aaron said getting out of bed. His nose and eyes were swollen but he still looked gorgeous. He pulled away you silk dressing gown and your skin on your ribs was black and blue with bruises.
"Tell me mia." Aaron sternly said looking you in your eyes.
"Aaro..."
"No tell me now."
"James just grabbed by waist a little hard that's all don't worry it's.."
"It's not what mia? He's broken at least a rib or two. We are going to the police tomorrow and he's getting done."
"Don't worry thought I'll be ok"
"Mia. He abused you before. He's done it again."
"But you stopped him Aaron you saved me" You said taking his hands intertwining your fingers together.
"I did but you still have pictures from Chicago and from tonight of the damage. He's not getting away with it. Not to by fiancé who I love so much"
"I will love you until the end of time..." you said whispering it in his ear as you rested your head on him.
"Let's get some sleep" he said kissing your forehead and taking your hand with him.

(At the theatre)
"Mia we are so sorry about all this. We will not tolerate it here and you can't preform until your both better" Ben said (producer)
"There is no way we can preform looking like this Mia. It's only a week" Aaron said hugging you.
"Amber and the other Aaron will go on, you are both welcome to watch as you both know."
"Thank you we will see how we feel but I think it's best if we just go home and take time to relax, repair and rest up." Aaron said as tears started to roll down your face.
"He deserves every bad thing that happens to him" Aaron said under his breath as you walked in the morning air. His hat was pulled lower over his face to cover the top of his black eye and you both had your sunglasses on. His nose was still broken but there wasn't much you could do after Ricky straightened it after all the stress. You were both unrecognisable dressed in all your layers and glasses. It's what you wanted. Just to feel relaxed and not have any pressure.

Robyn called in with Hudson later on and he was going to go to the theatre with her for the evening performance but you insisted that he stayed here and she could pick him up in the morning.

Hudson thought the world of you and Aaron, you were like his second parents and Aaron was so good with young children no matter who they belonged to. He was so like his mother, so sweet, so calm and nurturing. What more could you want?

"Uncle Aaron!!" Hudson shouted as he ran in
"Hudson shhh Aaron had a rough night last night so don't bee loud" Robyn told him off.
"Hey mate don't worry I'm all fine now." Aaron said high giving him.
"How are you Robyn?" You asked
"I'm tired. Ok but tired" she said laughing "Anyways I'm running Kate so I better be off. Be a good boy Hudson" she pointed to him sternly and he smiled back

"So Hudson How was school ?" You asked sitting him down
"Well I got married and had children"
"You what?!" Aaron said choking on his coffee
"I'm married to brook.. hasn't mummy told you?" He asked
"No no she hasn't. Well I hope you are happy and if brook does anything wrong me and Aaron will come after her" you said tickling him.
"Aaron looks what I have!" Hudson shouted
"A nerf gun... great" Aaron said. The last thing he wanted was to be shot in the face with a nerf gun.
"I'll play Hudson, I think Aaron needs a little nap" You said looking at him to go and have a rest. His emotions had been everywhere the last few days he was shattered.

"What happened to uncle Aaron's eye?" Hudson asked
"Well last night at your mums party there was an accident and Aaron got caught saving me. He's ok though he's very strong you know?" You said tears coming to your eyes.
"He saved you?"
"Yes he stopped a nasty man hurting me again and he risked himself to do that because he loves me."
"Oh I hope uncle Aaron is ok."
"He is he is. Anyways, why watch a film with em and Aaron in bed? Yeah we can watch anything" you suggested as Aaron stood at the door frame waiting for you to either put Hudson to bed or bring him with you as it was only 6pm.
"I want to watch captain America!" Hudson said snuggling next to you.
"Great choice man" Aaron said as he held you close
"Who doesn't love captain America eh?" You'd lad winding Aaron up
"What?" Aaron said playing along
"He's gorgeous right?" You said
"Well if it's like that I'll have to change your mind" Aaron said pulling you into his chest
"Aaron!" You shouted muffled by the strength in his arms
"Captains America won't save you now!" He said tickling you. You couldn't hit back in case you fought his face
"I'll save you auntie Mia!" Hudson said jumping between you both.

You sat and watched the whole film with Hudson. Aaron fell asleep per usual. Watching him sleep while you brushed away the curls in his hair was so calm and peaceful. The gentle creases in his face relaxed and his eyes closed so lightly.