•Backstage Romance•

It had been two weeks since you started moulin rouge in which time you had gone on as satine and you and Arron spent every moment you could together. Robyn and Karen were still the only ones who knew the full love story from start to finish while Tam and Ricky only knew that you were together. The four of them swore secrecy on the topic as Aaron's ex had already turned up at stage door multiple times and left Aaron no choice but to ask security to ban her.

You and Robyn met at Starbucks for drinks before going to the evening show that Tuesday night and two British girls of around 19 came over. "Omg hi can we have a picture with you?" They nervously whispered.
"Yes of course!" You and Robyn loved seeing fans and asking for their opinions on the show. "So have you seen the show?"
"No we are watching it tonight! Are you both in?"
"Yes we are we are just about to head over there now". You thought for a moment before talking again. "How about you two come with us and we can give you a tour?"
"OMG no way!"
"Yeah no problem! Hey where are you girls from?"
"England! Manchester!"
"I know Manchester my mum lives there. I did my first musical there when I was your age."
"I actually can't believe this!" One of the girls said.
"Common then!" Robyn hurries you all.

On your way to the theatre someone called you, you looked and the name 'Aaron♥️' came up. You quickly answered it so no one saw the heart next to his name, you thought you really had to change that to stop people questioning.
"Hey aaron everything ok?"
"Yeah babe I'm just at the theatre I thought you was here but where are you I've looked everywhere and we have flight call in ten"
"Robyn and I were at Starbucks to grab drinks and we met two lovely fans from the UK so I asked if they would like to come for a tour"
"That's so sweet, well I better clean my dressing room then ahha"
"Aaron it's perfect anyways your always so tidy! Right I got to go I'll be there in a min by!"
"See you soon"

When Aaron finished the call Robyn looked at you as the two girls started to cry in excitement that Aaron had just been in the phone. Yes it was a surprise yay he actually uses his phone but he does use it a lot for text and calls. One of the girls called Livia asked you "was that Aaron as in like Aaron Tveit?"
"Yes it was he was asking where we was because we have flight call in ten minutes so we are needed but you can still come for a tour he said he would sort his dressing room out of there was guests"
"I can't believe we are actually going to meet Aaron!"

As you went in through stage door and signed in, both girls were given passes with their names on, 'Livia and Francessca'. "So guys, we have flight call now so we will take you to the stage first and you can watch from the audience for a bit then show you the back by which time you will be able to get ready to watch the show" Robyn said as you walked.

Aaron was stood on the stage doing the backstage romance lift and both girls freaked out. He went to give you a hug until he saw them and had to stop himself or they would know something was going on.
"Hey mia you ok?"
"I'm good mr Tveit, this is Francessca and Livia"
"Hi nice to meet you girls I'm aaron ahah" he was always so nervous round fans. "So you watching the show tonight?"
"Yeah we can't wait!"
"Where are you sat?"
"Right in the middle front row!"
"Right I'll make sure I catch your eye"

*lift call for Aaron, Mia, Robyn, Chris, Tom, Charlie and Ben* the once again loud speaker bellowed in everyone's ears.

As you ran lifts for backstage romance, both girls sat in the audience taking pictures which weren't allowed to be shared on social media but still allowed because they were invited. Aaron never failed to catch you as the new choreography included you and Robyn to jump into his arms as he tries to get to satine, you had to basically distract him from Karen which was very hard on his side because he was distanced by you and needed to focus on Karen.

Once you had run all the essentials you took both the girls on a tour of the backs and let them try on the Can-Can skirts which were so heavy that they could barely jump up in them. You looked at your phone it was 5:46pm and you had to start getting ready just before 6 to get warmed up, stretched and all so you ended the tour and gave both girls a goodie bag of moulin rouge merchandise.

"That was a lovely thing to do mia" Aaron said as you walked to your dressing rooms.
"It's the least I can do for two fans who traveled all this way for our show"
"Yeah it was really thoughtful of you  and Robyn, are you coming to mine to stretch out? I have more room as you know" he said with a big smile over his face.
"Go on I need to stretch I've not done anything  all day but walk let me just go grab my roller."

As you came back into Aaron's, the radio was playing quiet music and he was boiling the kettle to make you both a cup of tea. Aaron knew exactly what you both needed, tea and each other before the show. "Babe do you want different music? I know you and Robyn always have the radio blasting as I can hear it event night" he said laughing at you.
"No it's fine like this, it's relaxing and I'm stretching not doing the can-can yet!"
"I love it when you dance you look so stunning" he said passing you your drink.
"Aw Aaron it might look good what I do but I tell you it's far from perfect"
"It's perfect in my eyes but even if you stood there and messed the whole thing up it would still be perfect"
"Your having me on Aaron don't lie. It would be dreadful. Oh so embarrassing"
"So you feel relaxed before the show?"
"Well I'm now thinking I'm gonna mess my dance up but I just feel I really need to roll my calf muscles out they are killing"
"Guess dancing in heels and a corset every night isn't the easiest of jobs?"
"It's easier to play satine than my run because it's so physically. Me and Robyn literally get battered every night on stage."
"I know babe it looks rough, you have so many bruises on your arms and legs from people gripping you that anyone who knows we are together would think I'm abusive"
"Aaron your the last person to hurt a fly even though you carry a gun in Rolling In The Deep ahahha"
"It's my character ahaha". Aaron was sat in his chair while you were lying on his sofa watching him get ready. "Mia you better go get ready it's nearly 7:30pm." You both hadn't  realised what time it was and you still had to get your wig and makeup on but at least your backstage romance with Aaron was fulfilling as you had spent an hour and a half just both talking losing yourselves.

You was about to leave when Aaron got a phone call. It was from his mum.