•The crazy Ex•

"I told your she's obsessed, I can't stop her! She follows me everywhere and now she's being so sly to you!" Aaron became very angry and you could tell his blood was boiling.
"Aaron I'm sorry I didn't know I just thought.."
He cut you off, "I know what you thought. You thought I was still with her"
"No no I just thought you might of been close."
"You know we aren't, Mia your all that I want"

You both stood there in Aaron's apartment, looking at each other holding onto him so close and tight. You knew he was tired and this had tipped him over the edge. Aaron would never be so bulshy, he was usually quite shy and reserved but would have his dweeby moment. "Aaron I'm sorry"
"Hey babe it's not you to apologise it's me. I raised my voice and ruined tonight for you" Aaron said gently in a sheepish way.
"No it's fine"
"Hey you know what would make this better?"
"What?" You looked up into those sparkling blue eyes, tired, but still so alive,
"I'll order waffles to be delivered and we can sit in bed and watch a film"
"That sounds good." But then he took your slight face in his hands and placed a kiss on your lips, showing how he was so sorry for what he did, pulling you closer.