•The Interview•

After a quiet full day you both were finally ready to leave to go to the news centre. Aaron was dressed in a navy blue suit with a white shirt with his top two buttons undone like usual while you wore the dress he had bought you that day.

Ben met you both in the lobby of the theatre, "hey guys!" He shouted.
"Hey Ben!" You both said.
"So you looking forward to tonight's show?"
"Yeah...well... yeah we both can't wait. Ben we need to tell you something." You said.
"Omg is everything ok?" Ben asked
Aaron took the lead as he saw you got stuck for the first time, " Well this morning when you called I was actually with Mia then and she heard everything"
"Oh did you go for coffee?" Ben asked again.
"No, we were actually at her apartment. In bed." Aaron sheepishly said.
"Oh wow. Ok"
"And we are dating. The cast know here and our families obviously know by today when we went out to get a dress for Mia for this evening three fans took a photo of us kissing. We thought we weren't recognisable but obviously not, so I spoke to them and said how it made Mia very upset the way they spoke to her" Aaron always knows what to say even in the hardest moments.
"Well thank you for telling me guys. Congratulations by the way!" Ben said.
"Thank you." You both said.
"So how long has this gone on for?"
"Well we have been dating for about a month however Aaron has had a crush on me for the past year and we knew each other before now." You said, Aaron wrapped his arm around you as you spoke.
"Aw that's so cute but you do know if this happened today then you know you will get asked about it tonight, they will know" Ben said in a concerned way.
"Yeah we know and we know what we are going to say so that but is all sorted."
"And you have both sorted the song too?"
"Yes we have practiced and it's great" You said.
"Ok then lovebirds lets get going!" Ben said as you left the theatre.

Aaron places his hand on your leg the whole way as you held his hand over, you could tell he was nervous so you resulted him this time that it would all be ok.

5:34pm

As you reached the news centre, the press was waiting outside to get any photos and videos for their own stories. Aaron wasn't ashamed and he took your hand carefully following you up the stairs making sure you were safe. As soon as you got inside, all the shouting and cameras flashing stopped due to the black out windows giving you privacy.
By time you both knew it you were sitting down on a couch and Ella was interviewing you. You had seen her before on all the news reports giving the current affairs and latest weather but this time the focus would be you and Aaron.

"Hello and welcome to the 6pm new here in New York City. I'm here with leading man of the new hit show Moulin Rouge Mr Aaron Tveit and also the dance captain and understudy Satine Miss  Mia Brooks as she makes her leading lady debut."
You both smiled to recognise her welcome, nodding in agreement.
"So before we start I want to say congratulations to Mia for her debut last night as Satine for the two show day!"
"Aw thank you! It was such a great experience and we both really enjoyed the change." You said smiling.
"So Aaron, hows it being back on broadway?"
"It's great to be back, I missed the whole buzz of the community as I went doing Graceland and Les mis for example but now I'm back I'm loving it!"
"Aw fantastic! So glad you came back I mean your broadway royalty!" She said. Many questions followed for the next ten minutes and then she said "we have one more question. Can you both explain this?" She said as the picture from today of you both kissing was brought on the big screen behind you.

Both your faces dropped as if you had no idea, yet it still shook you. You looked at Aaron and fit the first time since getting out of the cab you held his hand with both of yours to reassure him. He tired to you and have a smile as the studio let off a "wooo"
"Well Ella, we have been dating for a month but we have known each other for years from the broadway world. Let's say I had a really big crush on Mia for the last year and now we are together life is wonderful with her in my world." Aaron confidently spoke like you both rehearsed ready for this moment all day.
"So you guys heard it here first that Aaron Tveit is dating costar Mia Brooks. The real satine and Christian of the moulin rouge. Thank you to both of you and I hope you have a very happy future."
"Thank you Ella" you said.
"Now I hear your going to sing for us?"
"Yes we are going to sing 'Come what may' which is the part in the show where satine and Christian come up with a secret love song to show how no matter how dark things become that they will always love one another." You said as Aaron was still trying to get over that he told everyone on live tv about your relationship that he wanted to protect you from.
"Ok guys take it away!" Ella said clapping as you both stood up.

As soon as you had finished your song the studio erupted in a cheer and the cameras cut.
You both said your goodbyes and got into a cab to go back to yours again.

As you both sat up in bed with a cup of tea and a piece of cake realising what had happened and how it would change everything you out the TV on to see what films were on. "No way! Les Miserables is on!" You said in excitement. It was your favourite musical after all apart from moulin rouge.
"Oh no" Aaron said.
"I'm putting it on and I don't care what you say Aaron" you said diving for the remote he had taken from your hands.
"Fine but don't laugh at me" he stubbornly said.

It had only just started and by time you were at the Paris science where Aaron made his entrance you had both sung to every song and cried multiple times. 40 minutes later Aaron,well Enjolras, had his death scene and you cried again holding onto Aaron tight. "Mia I'm not actually dead you so know?"
"Od course I know but it just scares me that you could leave me."
"That will never happen you know that." Aaron said kissing your forehead.

Another twenty minutes and the film had finished you both never saw the end as you both fell asleep in each others arms. If you both had to deal with all that today what would tomorrow bring?