•Dinner•

You woke up to a message from Karen, she was asking what Aaron said last night on the phone. Karen worked with him so close that she understood everything he did, every move he made and she knew he wanted you more than anyone.

It was 8am again, you were back at the theatre to run the rest of the show when Aaron came in. He looked different from yesterday he no longer had a nervous stature, he was confident and cane straight over to you, Karen and Robyn to make conversation. Well Robyn said it was an excuse to talk to you. The director called for everyone to run the final songs where Karen (Satine) dies. This was the first time you watched Karen as a dramatic character who would die in her lovers arms on stage, a place she called home. It hit you hard. Aaron's acting causes you to cry too. How would you keep it together next Monday on opening night?

There was no changes to the final as the moment was captured and was perfect. When you re did the final with bows you added more dancing at the start and allowed Karen to return down on her swing for sparking diamond as Aaron stood waiting at the bottom. However he would always play around with the ending making sure Karen was happy and safe. Such a gentleman.

By time you knew it time had flown the director called for a lunch break and then costumes down in wardrobe to be fitted and replaced. Robyn and Ricky walked down to Starbucks to grab coffee and bagels. You asked Robyn for a small one as you knew you were going for dinner early on tonight with Aaron. As you say in your dressing room waiting you began to think 'what if someone sees us tonight and everyone finds out? What if his ex is there? What if he actually doesn't like me?' Robyn knocked and came in.
'Hey Mia! You will never guess who was waiting outside!'
'Who?'
Your mum walked in, she'd taken the next flight to New York to see you.
'Oh my god! Mum! I've missed you so much!'
'Hiya darling'
She embraced you in a hug as Tam ran round the corner shouting ' I hear British people!'
'Mum this is Tam and Robyn and this is Karen who is our leading lady'
Aaron came in, 'Hello mrs Brooks, nice to meet you'
'Oh this must be Aaron Tveit, the man'
You hushed your mum, 'mum!'
'Oh sorry hunny I'm just so excited so what's the plans for this evening'
Aaron looked at you. He gave a look that you could tell your mum but he would prefer for this one to remain quiet.
'Oh we have rehearsal until really late, they want to do a full run through tonight, but we are free tomorrow until Monday when it starts'
'Ok love, well u need to have a rest so I'll go back to the hotel and I'll message you later'
'Bye love you mum'
You gave each other another big hug as she left.

You all looked at each other in your dressing room, you Aaron, Karen and Robyn. You knew this had to be kept quiet.

*everyone down for fittings, everyone down for fitting*

The speaker echoed down the hall to tell you all that there was fittings for costumes. Robyn was getting a new backstage romance corset but you had no costumes and needed to be sorted quickly so you could get home to get ready.
(Your costumes)