•So what happens now?•

As you ran through the entrance of the hotel you were staying at you felt the warm Australian air hug your body. The warmth was like a fireplace and the sound of chatting and cars along with the gentle breeze was the contrast to the vibes you just shared with Aaron. Even though you were in one of the hottest countries you had never felt more cold and alone when you were locked away in that room. The first thing you needed to do was turn off your find my iPhone to stop Aaron from invading your privacy and your life choices again. It felt like a weight lifted from your shoulders as you did.

It was 12:56pm so the streets of Melbourne were filled with office workers on lunch breaks and people hitching trams so you decided to take one to the waterside where you could escape to your haven.

Seeing billboards and trams decorated with posters advertising the show felt as though you couldn't escape from the thought which made you feel as though you needed to take on another persons life to feel completely away from it all.

As you arrived at the waterfront you were still trying to stop your eyes from being puffy from tears and to reduce the redness in your cheeks before walking along the beach front to your destination.

It was a long enough walk to contemplate if you should go or but but no one would make you feel better apart from him.

You had the code to get through the side gate to the apartments from the previous visits and you took a deep breath before walking up the steps and knocking on a wooden door with a number 8 on it.

Your stomach felt as though it was made of concrete at this stage...

"Hello-...oh mia?" Harry said as he opened the door, surprised to see you as he wasn't expecting you today knowing how busy you were
"Hi- I'm sorry" you muttered as you looked down to your hands in front of you
"Wow...Mia what's gone on" Harry said as he pieced together your awkwardness, your ruined makeup, the tear stains and the redness
"I'm sorry" you blurted out as tears exploded once again
"Come in... you have to tell me what's wrong" Harry said as he guided you over to the sofa overlooking the sea. His hand intertwined with yours as he carefully guided you over.
"I can't do it anymore" you snuffled through tears
"Do what? Dance? Lead this show? Rehearsal? This?" He replied as he pushed a strand of hair behind your ear away from your eyes
"I can't love him, I don't feel anything for him" you cried more as you felt a tissue enter your left hand.
"Aaron?" Harry said with a strain in his voice. He was genuinely so upset to hear you upset but more the fact he knows previous events that have happened while being here and knowing how selfish he had been lately.
"Yeah, I - I don't love him Harry" you said looking deep into his green eyes

He took a deep breath as he was processing everything what you were saying. "Tell me what happened, from the start. Please?" he asked as he shuffled closer to hold you in his arms; a position you were far too comfortable with now.

After you told Harry everything what happened that morning and some of the other things he had said through the week he understood why you needed to get away.
"I understand" he simply said
"You do?"
"Yes, the question is: so what happens now?" He asked wanting to know the plan for you getting back and continuing the day.

You couldn't say anything as a lump came to the back of your throat, you looked down at your left hand to still see the ring Aaron gave you in paris. "I'm going to go back later, act as though it's fine and that I was in the wrong and I am going to go to rehearsals tomorrow to finish teaching the show" you replied calming yourself down
"Ok, and you know we are all there for you tomorrow in that room so don't feel like you need to be trapped"
"I won't."

There was a silence before your voice broke slightly and said "I want to stay here until I'm needed in New York" you said convinced
"What!"
"I'm staying here"
"Are you sure, how will you return to New York and do a show with Aaron if you don't go back with him"
"He doesn't own me Harry, I choose what I want to do. I'll be staying with Karlis sister Luca while she's in Hamilton" you smiled looking up to him.
"Have you spoke to her about it?"
"No because I'm won't be there, I'm going to be here here..."
"Oh-"
"I understand if you don't want me here"
"No I do want you. I want you here. With me" Harry said with a slight smile at the corner of his mouth.
"I want that too.."