•Back To The City That Never Sleeps•

*knock knock*
You and Aaron stood outside his parents house waiting for them to open the door.
"I'm so nervous" Aaron whispered "do you think they will see it straight away?"
"Calm down its only your parents" you laughed.
"Exactly only my parents! (The door opens and it's his mom) hi mom!" Aaron hugged his mum and you followed him.
"The pictures were amazing guys it looked fab! We missed you" poise said walking into the kitchen to make a cup of tea for you all.
"So bet your both shattered?" Aaron's dad asked.
"Yeah it's been so busy but we loved every minute of it and my parents gave Aaron's approval" you hinted without them knowing
"Oh fantastic they seem lovely can't wait to meet them sometime" Stanley said.
"Well they are coming over in April right mia?" Aaron asked trying to dig deeper.
"Aw great they can stay here if they want we have a spare room and then if you and Aaron came over you can go in Aaron's. So Mia's dad didn't kill you?"
"No no her dad is a gentleman don't worry" Aaron reassured.
"Tea is here!" His mum called and Aaron jumped up to go and help. He is so thoughtful that way. You sat on the sofa with your ring hand under your other waiting for his mum to hand you a mug and you were going to reach for it with your ring hand. "Here Mia just the way you like it, no sugar just milk." His mum said and Aaron continued,
"Because she's sweet enough".
"Oh god Aaron ahaha. Thank you" as you reached for your mug you ring clinked against the ceramic. And Aaron shot his eyes at you waiting for them to realise.
"That's a lovely ring Mia where did you get it?" His mum asked still completely oblivious
"Oh Aaron gave it to me in Paris..."
"Aw my boy it's lovely you picked this right ? And it's on your left hand?" then she realised. "Agggghhhh congratulations omg stan they are getting married!" She jumped up shouting and grabbed you both squeezing you so tight and nearly knocking you over. "Congratulations my boy, now I know what you mean by her dad giving you the all clear. So what did you say?"his dad asked wiping a tear.
"I said how much I loved her and that I want to spend the rest of my life with this beautiful woman I will call my wife." Aaron kisses your hand and his mum got straight on his phone to Aaron's brother John.
"We haven't sorted any dates or anything yet and only you, mias parents, Robyn, Ricky, Karen and tam know. We want to see how long it takes the rest of the cast and if they don't get it by the end of the week we will announce it. We planned to see how long it would take you to realise too!" Aaron explained as his mum inspected your ring.
"Well Mia welcome to the Tveit family!" His dad said giving you a hug. "I'm so glad Aaron found a woman like you. You really do make him so happy" Stanley said.

You had been at Aaron's parents for 5 hours and it was getting late so you decided to drive back to the apartment and get some rest before tomorrow's show.

As Aaron pulled his car into the underground car park and you both got out, he carried your bridal style all the way up the stairs. You both looked each other in the eyes the whole time and the smile got bigger and bigger across his face. He even managed to unlock the door still holding you. Impressive.

He carried you all the way through to your bedroom and lay you down on the bed as he followed you down laughing gently. "Well Mrs Tveit, welcome home" Aaron said in an awful British accent which he did two wind you up. "Thank you darling, your looking pretty damn" you teased him kissing his neck. "What time is it?"
"Ugh 10:23" Aaron said
"Right I'll grab a shower then we can watch a film and fall asleep" you said rolling out of bed.
"I will too." Aaron said letting you out of his grasp but not wanting to let go.

10:55pm
"Well my parents know and the guys at rouge know so let's see how long it takes tomorrow" Aaron said getting into bed. The clean sheets already smelt like Aaron's cologne and it gave you a scent of comfort as you nuzzled your head under his arm and into the pillow.
"I'll say it will take them until Thursdays two show day. And I don't know if I should wear it at stage door?" You said twirling the ring on your finger as you both looked at it.
"It's up to you, if I was you I'd leave it until the cast knew then tell the public" Aaron said as he tucked away the hair that had fallen out of your bun.
"Yeah I was thinking that too, anyways what film?"
"Anything it's up to you Mrs"
"James bond?" you asked
"Not seen that in ages no doubt we will be asleep in 30 minutes anyways ahah"

"Goodnight Aaron I'm falling asleep again.."
"Good night mia" Aaron said giving your shoulder and arm a kiss as you lay next to him.

(At the Al Hirschfeld)
As you walked up the stairs with Aaron you took his hand as you walked into yours and Robyn dressing room
"Hey sis..." you never got to finish you sentence because Robyn just screamed bad jumped mad shouted
"Yesssss yesss!" While hugging you swing you around.
"So do you approve Robyn as you are my sister over here?" You asked
"Well Aaron Tveit... I think your a decent young man. You have good grades, ish. You have looked after her so far. Your a good person.... and I frickin love you both! Of course I approve! All those months ago when we said how smitten he was for you and you played hard to get!" She was so excited the last but was just a squeal.
"Thank you Robyn and I passed everything maybe not the highest but a pass was a pass and yes I live mia more than anything. Where's everyone get them to come to my room for some pre-show celebratory drinks." Aaron told Robyn. "I'll see you in half an hour once your ready" Aaron said giving you a kiss before leaving to get ready for the show.
"Omg I'm still so hyped! Hudson's reaction was 'I knew anytime mia and uncle Aaron were getting married!" She mimicked Hudson's little voice while she grabbed your costumes and you flicked on your station lights. "Your not wearing green your ring at stagedoor right?!"
"No way we spoke about that last night. We want the cast to realise first and then tell the public"
You was putting York foundation on when you heard a scream down the hallway.
"Mia!!!!" Someone swung around the side of your door and grabbed you giving you a hug it was Karen!
"Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you! Officially the whole leads of the show will be married ahaha! Aaron's no longer the baby!" She said sitting down calming herself down.
"Aw thank you! Here this is the ring" you said passing it to Karen and Robyn.
"That's stunning!" Robyn said
"The lad has style!" Karen commented as you continued to do your makeup.
"I know and it's the perfect size thanks Robyn..."
"Oh ahaha" he asked me to find out so I did and it worked!" Robyn laughed.
"Anyways! We are meeting at Aaron's in twenty minutes for preshow drinks so get a move on Karen!" You ordered her to go and get ready so she wasn't late. Robyn told tam and Ricky to meet them at Aaron's for 6:45pm.

You had finished your hair and makeup and you were ready to get your costume on within ten minutes allowing some time to stretch after being away for a week. "I can't get this live to work!" Robyn said to you.
"Who's on the WiFi?" You shouted down the hall. Tam peaked out his door and and said in his most British accent going,
"Congratulations darling! I know you and eachother so happy but sorry I'm on the WiFi I'm doing a live.."
"Tam get off the friggin WiFi!" Robyn shouted.
"Wow I showed you how to use the coffee machine last week! You owe me"
"I told you then and I'll tell you again..." Robyn said stepping out the door.... " shut up tam!!"
He bury out laughing whenever Robyn shouted as it was quite scary but very funny. She wasn't having it so you forced tam to end his live insta to let Robyn film.

(Aaron's dressing room 7:10)
"I'd like to make a pre-show toast to the newly engaged couple who I have given my acceptance and blessings. I wish for you both to have a long and happy life together! Cheers!" Robyn said as you all clinked glasses taking a sip of champagne.
"Congratulations guys!" Ricky said as all six of you had a group hug.
"Well let's see how long it takes the cast, how long we all thinking?" You asked
"Two show Thursday!" They all said like you did.
"Can I just say, over the last week I saw mias beauty show through when we visited places in the uk and when in Paris. You light up my world every day and I will go to the end of the world to save you darling" Aaron said as you all toasted again and fished your drinks the act one beginners call went for you to all make your way to the stage. When you start the show in the centre of the cat walk Aaron walks past you every night still like the first time and tonight he whispered "I will love you until my dying day.."