VERY IMPORTANT INFO

Hi everyone,

It saddens for me to say this but I would just like to go over a few things.

I do not own any of the works from moulin rouge! The musical. I do not own any lyrics and obviously people such as Aaron, Robyn, Tam, Ricky, Danny, Sarj, Justin, Max, Caleb, Jodie, Karli, Amber, Ericka, Holly ect...

I do however own the character and plot or Mia Brooks. I own her story and majority of events as I base my chapters off real things which I give Mia's view on. Eg the good morning America show.

I have seen a few new moulin rouge books in the last months and it makes me so happy others are writing and finding joy in the show which brings me so much to be grateful. However I have seen some of those books copy some of my chapter titles, plots and storylines.

My work is mine and as much as I love sharing it with you all I feel I am not credited if people copy my work. Copying work is plagiarism and isn't fair on the original creator. This has really made me feel low about wanting to update and in some ways made me feel as if I don't want to continue this story.

However. I love my dear followers and readers so much that I will not be stopping updating and I can assure you of an update very soon. If you see another moulin rouge story that has copied my story lines or characters at all please contact me so I can address the writer privately and settle the situation.

Keep safe chicken!
Lots of love
g x