•new show•

Dear Mia Brooks
REGARDING: MOULIN ROUGE AUDITION

We would like to congratulate you on your audition for the Broadways run of 'Moulin Rouge!', as we have decided to cast you and for you to be dance captain.

We know your previous work was highly successful and we know your dance strengths we would also like you to adapt the choreography for the broadway run as our current choreographer will be leaving us to move on. So, we would greatly appreciate it if you took on the role and challenge.

We look forward to working with you.
Regards
Moulin Rouge!

You sat at your laptop in your apartment. You was shocked. No. Not shocked amazed. You would be dance captain and choreograph the broadway run of moulin rouge which you wanted since it was in the lab days. You called your mum back in the UK to tell her, the conversation lasted until the sun went down in the late afternoon.

*ping*

Message from Robyn: 'hey Mia, I just found out about the news! Can't wait to start work again together! See you soon Xx'
You quickly replied 'thank you! I'm just going outside now to grab some food if you want to come with me? Bit of a catch up you know. Xx'
Robyn: 'yes! Let me pack the shopping away and I'll meet you in Times Square xx'

You and Robyn worked on Chicago together as the merry mistresses of cook county jail. You had this unbreakable trust bond and were practically sisters. She was already with moulin rouge as Nini and you would soon be changing up the choreography.

7:00pm: you met Robyn with a warm hug and an excited squeal in Times Square. 'OMG I can't believe my sister is gonna be with me again!' 'Me neither!'
'So where should we go for food?' Robyn asked. 'How about the pizza place the next block down?' 'Sounds great!'

You both gossiped for hours about the show and the cast. Robyn already asked stage management if you could both share a dressing room which would happen. Sipping away on champagne and the smallest drop of orange juice just the way Robyn likes it until you remember you would start the remodelling workshop of moulin rouge tomorrow morning at 8am in the theatre. You both said goodbye and you grabbed a taxi back to your apartment as you were so emotionally drained from the last 8 hours.

When you arrived at your apartment some flowers were waiting at your door. A message from your mum, 'good luck hunny we love you XXX'. Aw bless you said and you opened the door to the warmth of your apartment.

You couldn't sleep. Tossing and turning over the excitement of tomorrow so you sat and watched out the window as the bustle of the city moved silently. That's how you wanted the choreography to be, slick, perfect and dark.