•final blow•

As you walked to the left wing to start the scene and grab the props Harry was on the right getting ready to cross mid stage for the final duke scene. He gave a small smile as he looked down and the nervous feeling came over you once again as you counts contain yours.

You would start with the dukes manor scene before going straight the end of crazy rolling to do the final scene. Karli decided to cut the songs as they had already been reversed and instead just run the dialogue.

You sat on set with Harry as Aaron made his entrance.

 All was going fine in the scene until Aaron started singing his line in come what may like he is scripted to do

All was going fine in the scene until Aaron started singing his line in come what may like he is scripted to do. It was the song you would sing to each other genuinely when you were scared and worried about something, it was the song he sang when you had to leave for the uk nearly a year ago now. The emotions were coming back once again, the emotions you had managed to bottle up while in rehearsals.

You had to continue your lines, "you embarrass yourself, you have no idea, what makes you think I'd give up all of this ... and this beautiful man to run away with you." You said as you stood to take a few paces towards centre strange.

"Your delusion is pathetic" you said turning to 'Christian'. "Hear me out once and for all... You mean nothing to me... I - I feel nothing for y-" you tried to say but your words just couldn't come out. It was true. You didn't feel anything for him. "I feel nothing for you. You are nothing. Nothing" you said with the snap in front of his face

You could see Aaron's face which was usually acting in a heartbroken way was now more neutral like yours, you weren't acting to each other but instead facing off through the art.

As Harry said his line for Christian to leave before taking your arm and kissing the side of your face before you brake down in a sudden and dramatic cough as scripted; a tear fell down your cheek and you wiped it away with the back of your hand. The wetness on your face was becoming sticky and hot as you ended the scene to move onto the final.

Harry started; "good luck tonight monsieur lautrec, and satine, shine bright like the diamond I know you are" he says to you as you pull you hand away
"That yellow chateau, you can keep it... as long as I'm alive I belong here" you have to reply
" you don't know what your saying" Harry replied
"This girl knows exactly what she's saying!"
"Satine-"
"No one owns me!" You shouted and Harry broke character as he was genuinely shocked with your tone. You had said that line hundreds of times but this was different.

It was raw and full of emotion, as soon as you said your line your hand shot to your open mouth to cover it as you gasped in a breath. You saw Aaron stood over your shoulder on the far side of the mapped out stage.
"Mia..?" Harry said as he put a hand on your shoulder
"I'm - im sorry" you said getting flustered with yourself as you couldn't move your feet from where you were.
"I- think we should end here..?" Karli said standing from her seat as she could see some sort of tension. The new cast were so confused by what was going on that they just looked around before one of them decided they should take five.

They filed out the room to leave you, Aaron, Harry, Karli and the standings for zidler and lautrec.
"Is everything ok?" Karli asked
"I'm fine" you said trying to wipe away your face and to hide it from Aaron
"Well everything isn't fine is it?" He scoffed
"Please can we just- I need a minute and then we can continue" you said
"You need more than a minute, do you need some air?" Harry asked concerned with your fading colour
"Air? If she wants air she will speak for herself without you giving her the words" Aaron said dead to Harry.
"Aaron stop!" You cried back
"Leave her alone, can't you see?" Karli replied back rushing to you as your breathing became shallow
"I think we know what the problem is. Ignoring me. Avoiding me. No affection! I won't have this! What has gotten into you?" Aaron said walking closer causing you to back away into Harry by accident

As you bumped into him and lost your footing he supported your back and Karli put al the pieces together.
"Oh my god-" she said realising the whole picture.
"Karli-" You started to say as you walked to her trying to explain
"No one needs to explain anything apart from you explaining to me why your crying up to him every day!" Aaron shouted pointing at Harry
"Because she doesn't love you!" Harry replied in the same tone

The air froze as Aaron stepped back in amazement.
"It's funny isn't it. It's all a parallel" Aaron said to you
"Please I need to explain if you would just listen to me" you said starting to cry
"Don't expect me to fucking speak to you when you betray me like this!" Aaron shouted to your face and you could feel his breath across your skin.
"Then expect the same back. You can go back to the hotel. I won't be there tonight. I think I'll stay with Karli if that's ok?" You tried to say politely
"You could use a friend in this, of course" Karli replied stepping between you both. "I suggest you leave for now Aaron. I'll text you with the situation when the time is right" she said

Aaron turned, picked up his bag and just left. No words. No fight. It was bound to annoy him more with silence then kicking up a fight he would only win every time.

"Mia.." Harry said as your knees buckled and have in, leaving you a heap in the middle of the room. Sobbing.
"I'm so sorry- I couldn't anymore" you cried
"Shh Shh it's ok, it's your choice now, take some time away" he coed
"Mia you need to take a rest, your too drained to talk to him today. I'll take you back tomorrow and you can grab your things" Karli said
"I'm staying here for the international rehearsals then I'm on the road from there. I'm not going back to New York now. Nothing can make me come back"
"Ok, that's fine. Your going to get through this" Karli said as she comforted you. "I think we will call rehearsals off for the rest of the day. We will start back Wednesday."

You didn't want to cause a scene so you went to the back room to sort yourself out while cast members grabbed their bags and made their way home. You couldn't stay at Harry's tonight, it was too soon, too raw. Karli offered her place which felt like a second home, she was too good to you.