•Could we start again please?•

"Morning bubs" Aaron said as you rolled over into his arms
"Hm morning to you too" you replied with your eyes still shut as you held onto his chest As he went to reach for his phone to cancel the alarm
"Sleep well?" He asked as he unlocked it and you opened your eyes to see the Australian sun piercing the blinds
"Yeah, I was snookered after last night" you giggled
"Yeah I know, I had to carry you from the taxi" he blankly said

There was a silence as you knew anything you replied with would only start an argument.

As Arron scrolled through his Twitter he went to Instagram to find lots of notifications of tags and mentions in stories from last night. Going through them was mainly just the ensemble tagging everyone who was there, however one photo of Aaron stood with one of the female dancers on the balcony above the dance floor caught his attention.
"Mia" he quietly said
"Yep"
"Is that you?" He asked as he tried to zoom in but the picture only went blurry
"What is me? What are you in about?" You said grabbing his phone to look as you sat up
"I'm pretty sure that's the back of your head with three men with you" he said confused
"What? No! It can't be me ahah" you laughed
"Was it? I'm not mad, they just look personally quite close"
"Yeah right! Your still hungover then. Why would I let anyone hold me like that apart from you?" You said handing back his phone
"That's what I thought, my Mia wouldn't be like that. I know your mine and I'm yours. Always"
"Always" you replied sweetly

The matter of the fact was, it was you. You didn't temper even dancing with three men and you couldn't recognise any of them. You weren't sure it was you but it was you. After a few drinks it was like your mind shut down but your body carried on and no harm came of it. Of course there was no signs to Aaron from you that you were uncomfortable with what he said so he presumed it wasn't you either.

The rest of the morning till you got to the studio was very well, normal.

"Morning everyone, I trust you are all recovered and ready to go? Today we will be splitting, ensemble will be learning the encore harmonies with Kimi while leads and those in 'the show within a show rehearsals' will be with me, Karli, Aaron, Harry and Fred to start getting some acting scenes together." You said while Karli handed out lyric sheets to the ensemble before they left to go with Kimi to the piano room.

"Ok so we are going to do the scene to show you the blocking then we will all walk through together if that's ok?" Karli asked and everyone was happy to have a watch and finish stretching while you all got ready.