•January 3rd•

"Are you kidding me!" You shouted at your phone as the email from moulin rouge came through.
"You ok babe?" That blue eyed boy said running into your bedroom in fear of what he would face.
"January 3rd!" You exclaimed
"What about it? Sorry I'm lost mia?"
"They are postponing opening until January 3rd! What? I can't do this anymore Aaron" you cried out as you threw your face into the pillow
"I'm struggling too, I want to be back up there each night but we can't. Not quite yet. But that's ok. It gives us more 'us' time. We can figure things out for the wedding and" Aaron was explaining as you cut him off
"But what if the people we want to be there aren't there when the time comes around? I've already lost my grandma and one of my dads close friends who was practically an uncle! I just want things to be normal"
"Shh shh it's ok come here" Aaron said opening his arm to hold you close as you closed your eyes and buried your face into his neck. "I have an idea."
"What now? I can't play anymore PlayStation my thumbs will fall off" you said while sobbing still.
"No no! We are gonna make a scrapbook with every story we can remember and all our pictures no matter how embarrassing and one day when we have mini us or several mini us, they can look back at the two young lovers being star on broadway" Aaron said. With each word you stopped crying and started to sit up.
"Really? I didn't think you would be into doing that" you said
"Why not? These important times are making us stronger Mia. And by January 3rd hopefully we will be back up there. Ok?"
"Ok but nothing too embarrassing! You never know who will see it in years to come" you laughed
"Well they will see how beautiful you are and not even speak against it"
"That's such a pathetic excuse ahahah you have not failed to make me laugh every day yet!"

The days continued, the zoom calls went on and you had your walks in the park each night. Miles was loving life not understanding why you were in every evening, not having to leave or rush about. He's really going to get depressed when things go back to normal.

You and Robyn had been running several online dance classes and Aaron had made the occasional appearance in the back ground and you had another scheduled for today.

"Mia your boots, freshly polished.." Aaron said handing them to you. While in lockdown you had made several investments in dance shoes. You bought another pair of your laduca character shoes, laduca black heeled boots like you have in the show and a new pair of ballet shoes. You hadn't worn a pair since you was 15!

Even though you had two pairs of of the laduca black boots for the show you wanted a new pair for at home and when you was performing in general. You wanted to add some pizaz to them so you bought some small crystals to cover the heel like your Satine boots.

While Robyn and you hosted the Instagram live dance sessions you had been closely working with Karli Dinardo known together as 'the three stooges' by Instagram live now and you fan base following for teaching small parts of the moulin rouge choreo

While Robyn and you hosted the Instagram live dance sessions you had been closely working with Karli Dinardo known together as 'the three stooges' by Instagram live now and you fan base following for teaching small parts of the moulin rouge choreo. She taught part of the can can face in the opening, Robyn had fought he opening to lady marmalade and you was working on getting a tutorial for part of sparkling diamonds. Then you had the one of the best ideas you have had since lockdown apart from surprising Aaron, backstage romance. You wanted to teach the opening section to backstage romance as the stunning original choreo by Sonja which you made sure was kept up to standards in the show was award winning.

"Beans.... beans..... beans....." Aaron muttered to himself shuffling through the cupboards.
"You looking for something?" You asked
"Beans. Do we have any?" He asked confused
"Like baked beans? The ones I brought back with me?"
"Yes! The ones in the blue greenish tin called ..."
"Heinz?"
"Yes ahah"
"They are in the pantry on the top shelf. What are you trying to do?"
"Make cheesy beans on toast like how you do it" he replied
"Remember to not pop the bread in the toaster until the beans are cooked or it will go cold" You said walking away a handing him a tin and leaving him to make a mess.

Aaron's cooking skills were very tasty but he was very messy. Over the past two months you had binged every episode of Gordon Ramsey's kitchen nightmares and Aaron now thought he was Gordon Tveit. He tried, failed, succeeded a few times. Let's say Gordon would be satisfied and nothing else.

"Voila! Beans on toast with British beans for my bean" he said in a cringy voice.
"Thank you ahha they look great, you sure you cooked it long enough?"
"Of course and you know what?" He said
"What?"
"We are watching Les miserables tonight"
"Ok Romeo what have you done?" You asked knowing something was going on.
"Nothing" Aaron quickly replied
"You make me my favours snacks and we are watching my favourite film tonight"
"Well maybe I just feel like I need a good film to watch with my favourite person" he said nuzzling his face into your neck
"Ok ok I'll stop asking. Come on then, it's a long film" you said walking away over to the sofa with your fur blanket.

You both cuddled for the entire film but then it got to the scene. The scene what broke you.

"Mia, it's ok. We have gone over this hundreds of times, in here ahah" Aaron laughed while hugging you tighter
"It's just so sad" you cried
"It's because I'm a good actor"
"The best" you replied.

As the film finished Aaron just stood up and walked off. That wasn't like him. Not at all.

'What's wrong with that man' you thought but then he walked back with a small box wrapped up in happy birthday wrapping paper.

"My birthday is September Aaron ahah what's this for?" You said sitting up
"For you, I know I know but we don't have any more wrapping paper"
"Why do you do these things?"
"Because I love you" He said while you tore open the paper. A colour all girls knew was hidden under. That turquoise colour box with a white ribbon.

'Tiffany's' it read

"This is too expensive Aaron!" You said
"You haven't even opened it yet"

As you opened it and undid the small velvet bag the most beautiful silver Tiffany bracelet was inside.

"Oh my gosh! How did you know? Thank you so much" "I saw you looking through a few weeks ago so I got one delivered

"I saw you looking through a few weeks ago so I got one delivered. Do you like it?"
"Of course, can you help me put it on?"
"Yes come here, there you go. Beautiful."
"Well Mr Tveit your not failing to impress me although I did seriously think there was something wrong"