•Instagram live•

"What time are we doing this again?" Aaron asked walking through to grab his hoodie
"6:30pm it's 6:24pm now so hurry up" you called back.

You had decided to host an instagram live as neither of you had done one since lockdown, Robyn and Ricky had done a few and you even made Robyn's lasagne from her live which was approved by Aaron. That boy never stops eating. Seriously.

"I'm so nervous and I have no idea why" Aaron laughed as he came to sit next you you at the dinner table.
"Everyone loves you, honestly people will be so glad to see you live and not in a pre recorded video like the other week."  You replied
"Mia you got charge?" Aaron asked
"Yeah it's on 82% and I'll put it on low power"

"Ok so. Here. We. Go" you said going into your Instagram.
"Ok background is tidy, annnnnddd....." Aaron stopped and looked at you.
"What?" You said smiling, slightly confused
"Your top. Mia. It's a little. Well.." he said trying to get around the point your top didn't have straps. It was one of those boob tube tops and the way he camera was set you could only see your shoulders so you practically looked naked.
"Ohhh because you can only see the top I looked naked. I better go put a hoodie on ahah."
"Imagine the comments ahah" Aaron laughed
"Oh don't even start" you said returning pulling a hoodie over your head messing up your fluffy hair slightly.

"Let's try again" Aaron replied and press the 'go live' button.

As all your followers poured on the count only kept going up. You said a little welcome and within three minutes you were at 2k viewers which was insane!

"Ok so today we are gonna be answering some of your questions so please drop them in the comments and we will try to get through as many as possible" you said.
"Ricky!" Aaron shouted as he saw Ricky comment 'guys. It's been a long time.'

This made your heart melt!

"Ok here's one, this is from michaelhc_18 and she is asking what's our favourite memory together?" Aaron read out loud. He then turned to you and looked at you so sweetly. "Well I don't know where to start!" He remarked
"Well I'm gonna give two responses. One public moment and one private moment. So first my favourite moment of us with the public was when you announced our engagement at the end of the show to the whole theatre. That was truly amazing! I had no idea it would be anything like that. I can't describe it any more. Secondly my favourite private moment that the public didn't witness was the first day I was at the rouge and I was running some choreo and we were working your song. I asked you to use your arms more to bring across the emotion and as I stood behind Karen watching you rehearse and when you did it on 'my gift is my song' and you looked me in the eyes I just melted. I didn't show it. But I melted mad from that moment I knew I'd get hold of you ahaha" you said.

While you told both your explanations Aaron sat staring into your pools of blue with a smile only growing bigger. He said "Well Mia I cant follow that one up but my favourite moment of us is the first day I saw you, that first moment I knew"
"Aww stop! Your gonna make me cry again Aaron!" You laughed as the comments filled with crying emojis and heart emojis.

"Ok next question.... @E_12233 asks what's the funniest backstage moment?" Aaron read out and you pondered on the thought.
"I can't think of one! Give me a minute I'll come back to you" You said trying to think, Aaron knew exactly what he was going to say.
"My funniest moment in my view was when we did that certain live with Tam, Robyn and Ricky and there was shouting and war which nearly started one all over the coffee machine. Now you guys may think this finished after the live but no. This was carried on stage and whenever we came off for a moment they would yell at each other and all. The stage crew really thought there was a serious problem. Yeah it was funny watching them be big kids" Aaron said