Chapter 7

[[ Hi there! This is for Animefreak-Girl.. Thanks for voting and reading my story!!! Enjoy!! ]]

Seventh Chapter - Her Secret

3rd Person's POV

After Mizumi and Yusuke walked out.. The others kept silent..

"Shintaro. Make sure that you all rest well today. Tomorrow will be our usual practice." Akashi stated and took his and Mizumi's bag. "I'll find her" He stated and walked out the gym..

"You heard Akashi.. Remember to rest" Midorima repeated. Then all GoM members left the gym.

"Rest up a bit. Then lets head back." Riko told her team.. "Hai" They answered..

'I wonder what Yusuke and Mizumi were talking about???' Riko thought...

While Akashi was looking for Mizumi. He unexpectedly bumped into someone.. "Sorry" The guy said then left.. All Akashi saw was a violet jacket with YOSEN on it..

"I didn't know that another school was here.." he mumbled.

Meanwhile~~

His POV

I wish I could talk to her. Tell her the truth.. Both of them don't know it..

They were told lies about me... I wish I didn't listen to them..

And now, I could only watch her from afar. She looks so beautiful now.. I really want to talk to her.. But I know they're watching her too. If they see me talk to her, who knows what they'll do...

"I still love you, Mimi-chan.." I mumbled to the air and left.. It pains me to see that she changed that way...

Mizumi's POV

I was walking down the shore-- wait, why am I here? All I remember was the practice game starting.. Then...Then... Why can't I remember??

"Mizumi.." I hear someone call.. I turned around and saw Akashi.. "Akashi, what... What happened to the game?" I ask and his eyes went wide for a second.

"You.. don't remember defeating Yusuke?" He asked..

I.. defeated.. Yusuke?? "No, no, no.. I thought it was gone.. Why is it coming back? Was it when??" It can't be..

I ran as fast as I can to the receptionist. "Excuse me.. Can I know if guy named--"

"Mizumi.." I stopped once I heard Akashi's voice.. he grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere..

"What do you want Akashi? I needed to know something important.." I told him.. "I as well, need to know something important.." He stated..

"Why are you acting strangely? Yesterday, I heard that you didn't practice.. Then you played aggressively today. And add that you don't remember anything... What's going on?" his questions reminded me of the past..

The one I wish to forget.. The times when I wasn't myself...

"I guess its time to tell you? Well, its not even something worth hiding anyway.." I mumbled.. He looked at me questioningly...

"Is it that... you have another personality within you?" My eyes widened in shock.. "H-How did you know?" I ask him..

Only my former teammates know.. Add my parents---.. My Parents!

"Remember when I first met your parents?" he said.. I knew it! "They made an agreement with me that night.. They would allow you to keep playing, if I can keep you safe.." Geez,. he knew about it all this time?