Chapter 30

"Apparently, whatever it was happened before I was part of the team. The only thing I know is that it involves Mizumi and her ex-boyfriend Tatsuya.."

"Someone called me?"

Akashi's POV

Just as Yusuke said that name, a male with black hair wearing a Yosen uniform came. "You!" Yusuke suddenly yelled. "W-what?" the guy called 'Tatsuya' asked..

"What was your relationship with Fujiwara Mizumi in the past?" I asked directly. I have been patient to know all about this since last night so I don't see any reason to not ask.

"Oi! Isn't that too direct?" I didn't pay any attention to him and looked at Tatsuya. "First of all, my name is Himuro Tatsuya. I suppose you're Mizumi's fiancé, Akashi Seijuro?" he knows I'm her fiancé. Interesting..

"Answer my question."

"Why should I?" peasant! How dare he--"Woah there Akashi.. You have a game right? It's about to start so I think you better go. I'll handle him." Yusuke got in between us..

I glared at Tatsuya before heading to our assigned locker room...

The game is already decided since they don't have a God with them now..

3rd Person's POV

After Akashi left, Yusuke and Tatsuya stood in silence for a while..

"So.. Care to tell me? What happened before?" Yusuke started.. Tatsuya sighed and looked at him.

"We have a game today too.. I don't think it's good to talk about the past right now. It might ruin the game.."

Yusuke scratched the back of his "I won't play today.. I'm leaving.." Yusuke stated and stared back at him.

"W-What?"

"I'm leaving.. All the gods are, except for Mizumi.. So you can tell me now or just tell Akashi. It's your choice.."

Tatsuya stared at him and thought..

"I can only tell you my side of the story. That's all..." he said

"I don't care. All I want to know is what happened.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The games today were completely back to the way they used to be..

Without the gods, Teiko dominated everyone one and reclaimed their throne..

The kings are back..

But they weren't happy about it..

They didn't beat the gods.. They took the throne when they weren't around.. And no one wanted to acknowledge it..

Yeah, everyone knew they were great at playing.. But they don't know who's stronger.

Gods or Miracles?

If they base it on Inter High then it would be the Gods..

But then again, the Miracles improved.. They did their best to improve. Just to face them and tell everyone who's stronger..

But everything went down the drain when the Gods left..

Now there was no one to prove how great they are, how strong.. There was no one else who can beat them..

Once again.. They are the unbeatable Miracles..

"Generation of Gods, Defeated!"

News headlines were covered with the defeat of the Gods.. Everyone was shocked..