Chapter 16

[[ Hello hello hello!!!! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ Sorry for the wait people!! ~T_T~ Here's a new chapter for the story!! Enjoy!!]]

Mizumi's POV

Well, even if i'm not wearing the dress I guess it would be fine..

Besides.. I need to focus on the game tomorrow.. and so should the guys...

"Mi-chan!!!" Momoi happily pounced on me once she saw me... "You look beautiful!!" she cheered..

"Thanks Momoi. You look beautiful, too!" I said and we walked to where the guys were.

" 'Sup, Mizu!" -Aomine

"Mizumicchi!!" -Kise

"Hello, Mizumi. Akashi is waiting for you in the balcony.." Midorima told me.. "Sooo, were was it again??" I ask..

"Don't *munch* worry. The maids'll *munch* guide you there *munch* Chibi-chan.." Murasakibara said and munched away the chips..

"Okay then. I'll see you guys." I waved a hand at them and walked to wear Akashi should be..

As I followed the maid.. I noticed that we were going in different and confusing directions.. Like, left here, right there then turn and so on.. It's confusing me!!

"Ano.. How far are we going?" I ask her.. "Not far, Mizumi-sama. Akashi-sama is awaiting you at his favourite balcony.. Though it seems to be such a long way there. I assure you that it is not."

Okay.. if you say soo...

After a while.. we finally reached the place! "Please go inside now." she bowed before leaving.. "Arigato!~" I smiled before knocking on the door and went inside.

Woah! The place looks amazing! The set up is like when you're on a date or somethin'!! And the view is spectacular!! I love the view! I wanna marry the view! hahaha Kidding!

"Mizumi.." I turn around as I heard Akashi's voice.. Wow.. He looks really handsome in his suit.

His Red and gold eyes shine with the light of the candle on the table..

His hair styled nicely blending with the rose petals on the floor..

His smile was the last touch to the brilliance of his look right now.. But then it suddenly dropped..

"You're not wearing the one I sent. Did it not fit you, Mizumi?"

"Huh? Oh, actually it fitted well. I just had to go somewhere before going here.."

"I see... Let's sit down now.." he motioned for me to take a seat and I did.. He's such a gentleman right now..

Then he served me food.. Yum hahahaahaha.. "Wow. The emperor? Serving me? hahahah" I joked...

"It's essential for a guy to do that to a girl when they are on a date.." hahahaha wait what?

"Hahahaha! Don't joke like that Akashi.." "I'm not joking.." he looked really serious so I get it already...

So this is literally a date?? "I thought you said that you guys wanted compensation for what you did?" I asked standing up..

I'm in no mood for such trivial things like this..

"Yes, and this is compensation.. after me would be the others.. What did you think this would be?"

What?! Compensation date?! Tsk..

"If you guys really wanted compensation then do it properly.. Not like this. I'm no longer in the mood to go along with this game.. Tell the guys to rest up and be ready for tomorrow.. You won't be getting my support.." I said, eyes coldly staring at him..