Chapter 31

Mizumi was on the first flight to America. She didn't tell anyone she was leaving Japan..

Nope, not even her parents.

She didn't care anymore. She felt numb to them.

And who cares if something bad happens to their business when she leaves Akashi? She's been too good of a follower.. It's time she did things she wanted to do herself with no one directing her..

Once the plane landed, she found herself thinking whether she'd stay with her friends or just go stay at a hotel..

"Staying alone at a hotel is better than spending my whole stay with them.." she mumbled.

Meanwhile in Japan~

"Neeeee~ Does no one really know where Mi-chan is?" Momoi asked for the nth time..
Everyone shook their heads..

"Her phone can't be reached.. Akashi-kun, did you try asking her parents?" Kuroko asked.

Akashi was silent all this time. Not saying anything. Not even glaring! Which kind of shocked the members..

The last time they last saw and spoke to Mizumi was the day they reclaimed their throne..

And eversince then, they knew something was off. At first they thought it might've been her engagement with Akashi..

But now they guess that might not the case..

They called her these past 3 weeks but she didn't pick up so they left voice messages or texts but now.. They can't seem to get through to her and started worrying..

"She's no longer here." Akashi suddenly said and everyone looked at him.

"What do you mean? Then where is she?" Kise asked, crying.

"If you knew then you should've said it sooner! Let's go to her! Mou!" Momoi pouted..

"I said she is no longer here.. in Japan.." Akashi restated..

"W-What? T-Then.. Where?" they all asked.

"She went to America.. That's where her parents think she'd went. She left without a word this morning." Akashi explained and sighed..

"Did she go there because of the Gods?" Midorima asked and Akashi nodded.

"That's the only possible reason she would go there so suddenly. The undefeatable Gods where just defeated. Though there was some dispute before they left, she's still part of that team."

"Dispute? What do you mean Akashicchi?"

Akashi finally looked at them.

"I'm still in the process of knowing everything. But for now, will you or will you not come with me to America?"

Everyone quickly nodded their head except for Aomine resulting in Momoi poking his side!

"Oi! Stop that!"

"Mou! Are you coming or not?!" Momoi yelled and Aomine flinched.

"Ofcourse I would! But I think it means more studying.. It's not like I know how to speak English that fluently!"

"As if you can speak even a word in english..I think the only word you know is 'Shit'" Momoi whispered to herself..

"Oi... I can hear you." Aomine glared but Momoi just replied with a giggle.

A week after, the GoM were on their way to America! Ofcourse Akashi already hired someone to look for Mizumi so he already knows where she's staying at.