Chapter 1

(Edited on: February 17, 2015)

MIZUMI'S POV

"Yosh!! Time for a swim!!!" I yelled and was about to jump into the sea when someone pulled me back.

"No. We didn't come here to swim. We came here to train." Akashi scolded me.

"Hai. Hai. I was just joking, you know." I stated and looked at the sea. "Gomen, sea. But we won't be spending time with each other today." I mumbled.

I looked at the guys and they were already far from me! "Minna! Matte!!!!" I screamed and ran after them.

If you're wondering where we are.. Well, were on an island resort ,with the sea all around and the forests and mountains type of island.

Akashi, Momoi and I planned this. But I really just wanted to swim >3<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You all know your room number, right?" Akashi asked us. "Hai" we answered.

"Since its, 7:50 am. After placing your stuff in your room, let's meet at the gym at 8:20." Momoi stated. And again we answered them..

We all were waiting for the elevator door to open.. And once it did.. O_O

"KANATA?!"  "MIZUMI?!" I ran to her and hugged her.. "Hisashiburi!!" I greeted her. "I know! I couldn't really see you very often. By the way, why are you here?" she asked.

"I'm here for training with the team. How 'bout you?" I wonder why she's here??

"Oh, my dad owns this island. He wants me to learn how to manage it." really? "That's Awesome!!" .....

After chatting a bit with Kanata. I went to my room and she went to her dad. I looked at the clock and saw that its 8 o'clock. I still have twenty minutes. Maybe I'll walk around by the shore..

"This island is really cool! I can't believe that Kanata's dad owns this!" I exclaimed. They had all sorts of activities you could do! Like scuba diving, an-- "Mi-chan!!" my thoughts were caught off when I heard Momoi's voice.

I looked around and saw her trying to pull an angered Aomine away from two guys.

"What's going on Momoi?" I ask her once I was near them.

"These guys were trying to molest Satsuki!!" Aomine yelled.. "Dai-chan, stop! They'll die if you beat them up again!" I looked at the two guys and WOAH!! "Momoi is right Aomine. You don't want to kill someone right?" I told him.. He looks at Momoi and then the guys.

"Fine! But if they do something again. I won't hold back." Aomine stated then walked off. "Why don't you follow him? He might do something stupid." Momoi nodded her head and went off to follow Aomine.

I looked at my watch and only seven minutes were left.. Dealing with them took some time but oh well. Time to head to the gym...

I was only a few feet away from the gym when I saw Kise and Midorima. "Kise!---- *oomff* Ittai!" I didn't see someone was about to bump into me so I didn't gain my balance in time and fell down.

"Daijobu kana?" someone spoke infront of me and reached out a hand. I grabbed it and stood up not looking at him.

"Hai. Sumimasen it was my fault. I didn't see you." I apologized to him

"Iie! It was my fault, Gomen. Oh! I have to go,  ja ne." I looked up once I recognized his voice. I didn't see his face clearly. It must've been my imagination. It can't be him. He's already--

"Mizumicchi!! Daijobu? Did you know him?? Who was he?" Kise asked me tons of questions "Yes Kise, I'm fine and No, I don't know him. I just bumped and fell then he helped me. Now let's go. Akashi's waiting." I glanced back to where he went then went to the gym with Kise and Midorima.

We saw him playing shogi by himself. Murasakibara was eating in a corner not far from us. "Is playing by himself a hobby of his?" I joked. But they didn't seem to get it =_=

"Where are Momoi and Daiki?" He asked not looking at us. "Not here yet" -Midorima

We waited for a while for them but they still aren't here. "Akashi, let's play." I told him since I was really bored...

"Why not shogi?" he stated not looking up. Then I thought of something.

"Sure, but with a little twist. 1 move,1 question." I sat infront of him and he finally looked up. "If the question isn't answerable, I can Pass." He stated. "Sure" and the game started.

He moved first. "Why did you decide to come back to Japan?"

"To forget something. Why are your eyes different?" -Me

"Pass, what did you want to forget?" -Akashi

"You shouldn't know.. What did you mean when you said 'our special girl' ??" -Me

"Nothing. Who is the strongest of all the generation of gods?" -Akashi

"Hmm, Kamui and Sato-kun... Who's stronger, me or you?" -Me

"Me, of course. What is Kamui's ability?" -Akashi

"You know, I meant for this to help us get to know each other."

"You don't need to know more than what you know now. Besides, you could just ask Luca. She knows everything since she saw me, right?" -Akashi

"Tss. Whatever.. Checkmate." I stood up and left leaving Akashi shocked.. "Geez. What's wrong about wanting to know more about someone? Tss. Bakashi" I grumbled and kicked on the sand..

3rd person's POV

After Mizumi left, Akashi was still shocked that he was defeated... He stood up and sighed.. "Daiki and Momoi still aren't here?" He asked.. "W-well..." -Kise

"Let's find them.." He stated and walked out..

They've been walking around for a while and still can't find Aomine and Momoi.. Just then..

"Ano..-"  "Kyah!" Kise screamed. "Aomine-kun and Momoi-san are in their own room's sleeping.." Kuroko suddenly stated popping up.. "Ryouta, don't shout. And Tetsuya, where have you been?" Akashi asked. Kuroko sipped on his drink before he answered..

"But I was here the whole time. -_- " he stated with a poker face. "Then why didn't you tell us sooner?" -Akashi

"You didn't ask.." Kuroko stated sipping on his drink again.. "Ah! Isn't that Mizumicchi?" Kise suddenly stated.. All of them looked to where Kise was pointing and saw Mizumi.

"Why does she look like she's spying on someone?" Midorima stated..

"Let's follow her." Akashi said and they quietly followed..

Mizumi's POV

While walking around I got really bored.. So I wanted to go back to my room.. But something caught my eye.. "Isn't that?" It can't be... Why is he here in Japan?!

I hid myself behind a stall here. What's going on? "Grr. Thinking about this stuff won't do any good.. I guess I have to follow -- Woah!" I suddenly bumped into someone without noticing.. again .. But this time the impact was huge.. "Oops. Gomen, are you hurt?.." Oh no.. I looked up and saw....

"Yusuke?!!"

~To be continued..

[[ Hell-o!! Does anyone know who my Yusuke is?? *-* hahah..

The update would take a while 'cause I have exams on Monday 'til Wednesday next week. Then I have projects to do.. -_- I hope you like this chapter!! The dedication is for @RaniaRachmanisaArief since she looked so excited about this ^_^]]