Chapter 21

[[ Hello again!!! This chapter will be dedicated to revenge100802 !! It was nice talking to you!! Please enjoy this chapter, everyone! Comment. Vote. Message me ☆ ]]

3rd Person's POV

With Kuroko in and Aomine out. Kaijo thought they had a chance to break Teiko's defense again!

But that wasn't the least bit true.

With Kuroko inside, Kaijo was in a more dangerous position.

Just as Kasamatsu received the ball from Kagari, Kuroko was quick to steal from behind!

'Shit!' Kasamatsu mentally cursed as he forgot all about the phantom member!

Kuroko passed the ball to Midorima who scored an easy three.

The second quarter went on with Teiko still on the lead. Though Kaijo manages to lessen the gap at some point. It still wasn't enough to overthrow them.

Only 30 seconds left for the second quarter. Kaijo has the ball..

"Captain.." Kagari called out. "Let's do...." he started to whisper the plan he had in mind..

Kasamatsu nodded and gave the ball to Kagari..

Kagari sped off straight through Teiko's defense and faced Kise.

"My, my.. Are you maybe planning something?" Kise stated seeing through his plan. But either way went along with it.

Kagari did a crossover and went to the right. Kise followed behind him and blocked his way.

While Kagari was occupied with Kise. Kuroko was already behind him and was about to steal when Kagari jumped.

"Murasakibaracchi!" Kise said and moved back.

Kagari knew he was going to be stopped by Murasakibara, but he still shot the ball. Murasakibara tapped it and it lost its course.

That's what they thought..

Kasamatsu caught the ball and shot a clean three!

"It was my intention to be blocked by this titan." Kagari muttered..

"I see how this is going.." Mazumi stated as she leaned back and watched..

The second quarter ended with that shot and the score was 54-50 in favor of Teiko.

As they went back to their benches. Teiko was quiet..

Mazumi didn't say a word to the players and just sat there silently 'til the third quarter started..

Both teams were exhausted since this was no easy fight. Kaijo had to sub out most of their players to be able to withstand the last quarter...

Teiko was the same though with only the six members of the Generation of Miracles. They had to choose who to sub out one at a time..

The third quarter was uneventful since Teiko quickly made the score gap wider by each passing minute..

Then came the last quarter where the Kaijo regulars came back on the court. And as for Teiko, Kise was out..

But before the last quarter could start Mazumi gave Mizumi the control..

"W-what? Why Mazumi?" She asked..

'Stay calm. Watch them and try to see through what Kaijo is planning.' -was all Mazumi said then the last quarter begun..

Mizumi was confused so she watched silently.. Figuring out the tactics of the opponent..