Chapter 3

Mizumi's POV

"Kise, stop taking selfies! Kuroko! Don't try to escape! Momoi! Aomine's reading his magazine again!! Sheesh, you guys..." *sigh* what's going on you ask? Well, Akashi wanted to see if they would still do as he says even if he isn't here.

Bad thing is... if they don't do what he told them before he left. Then I would face the consequences..... AND THEY AREN'T DOING ANYTHING!!!!!

"I've had it..." I mumbled.. "That stupid Akashi left because he needed to do something... But didn't bother telling me what it was?! And now, none of you wants to listen?!" Ooh~ now they've done it! I saw each one of them gulp.. "If everyone does as I say. No one will get hurt.." I said with a dark aura surrounding me.

"H-Hai!" Then they started to do what Akashi told them.. After a while Akashi came back.. "Where did you go?" I ask him.. "To Seirin's Coach.. I wanted to know something about tomorrow's game"

"Ho? And what would that be?" I crossed my arms and looked at him in the eye. "You don't need to know..... After you've all finished your own practices you're free to do what you want. Just make sure you all rest since we have a practice game tomorrow." He stated. "Yes, captain!" They answered and continued with their practice.

Yep, that's what Akashi ordered them before going to Seirin.. To practice on what they lack..

I looked back at him and he was out the door =_= What is he planning? Well, if he doesn't want to tell me. Then I don't want to know. I walked towards the door wanting to get out of the gym.

"Mi-chan? Aren't you gonna practice too?" I heard Momoi ask.. "Tch, i'm stronger than anyone. If I play seriously, I can't be defeated." After saying that I walked away. Practice isn't something i'm very fond of..

Momoi's POV

"Oi, Satsuki! What happened with Mizu?" Dai-chan asked me.. "Shirimasen [I dont know].... Maybe she was mad at you guys!!" Poor Mi-chan.. "Hmp! You guys should learn how to treat her with respect!" after that I walked out.. I wanted to know what was happening to Mi-chan..

3rd Person's POV

After Momoi walked out the others continued with their practice.. "Kise, do you think she really got mad at us?" Aomine asked.. "I hope not. I mean, we were just joking around!" Kise whined.

"Even if it was a joke. You shouldn't pull it to the extent of making her seem like Akashi." Midorima stated. "Mido-chin's right. If chibi-chin wants me to stop eating while practicing, then i'll stop. Chibi-chin is special.." Murasakibara stated. "I'm impressed that she allows you to call her that. When I tried it once, she almost pushed me off a cliff!" Aomine stated which made the other's laugh..

"She has different personalities, ne?" Kise stated. "Yeah, when she's playing basketball. She's really serious. But when she's not, she's like a kid. She doesn't like to do hard things and just go loose." Aomine said looking at the basketball in his hand.. "But when she gets mad. You don't know if you'll end up in a hospital, or worse.. dead." Midorima added..

"But you don't know how dangerous she can really be." Someone spoke from the door. "Anata wa dareda? [Who're you?] " Aomine asked.. "I'm hurt. Mizumi didn't inform you guys about me?" the guy said acting hurt.. "Hah???" -Aomine

"He's Tochiko Yusuke.." Kuroko suddenly stated.. Which made the other's jump in surprise.. "That's right Kuroko-kun.. I'm glad that you know me." Yusuke stated. "But how did you know him, Kuroko?" Aomine asked. "Mizumi-san said that Tochiko Yusuke has the same hair as you right? And we also saw him before. Talking with Mizumi-san." Kuroko answered..

"And how did you know Kuroko?" Midorima asked Yusuke.. "Luca-chan's information is really something, you know." he answered him. "Luca?" Kise asked. "The manager of the generation of gods who has the ability to know everything about a person by just looking at them." Midorima said. "Oh I remember now! She's a model too! Right?" Kise exclaimed.

"Enough with your little chats. I just wanted to tell you that you don't know anything about her yet." Yusuke stated and turned away.. "I hope that what I said would stay between us. And ONLY us." He said last and walked away.

~The Next Day

It was an hour before the practice match between Seirin and Teiko.

"Ne, doesn't Mizumi seem different from the way she always is?" Aomine asked. "I'll go have a talk with her." Akashi stated. He went to see Mizumi which was by the shore..

"Mizumi" he said.. Mizumi looked at him then back to the sea.. "What do you need Akashi?" Mizumi asked in a non-chalant tone..

"The others were saying that you were acting different. Are you not feeling well?" Akashi asked and sat beside her.

"Tss. Why do they need to get involved.." Mizumi grumbled.. "If they notice something that changed from you.. Of course they would want to get involved and that is by helping you.. you are special to us... To the TEAM.."

Hearing those words.. her eyes widened.. "To the team?" she whispered to herself... Then she looked at Akashi.. "Wakarimasu! Now let's go! We have a practice game with Seirin, right?" Mizumi stated going back to her old self..

Both of them stood up and went to the gym..

While Akashi and Mizumi were walking back.. Mizumi kept on thinking .. 'What happened back there? Why don't I remember anything?' she asked herself..

Unknown to them.. Someone was keeping watch on them again... "It might turn out as what you said.... But I can't really see what triggered it...... I don't have any record that they went to the beach when they were still dating...." The guy said through the phone, clearly talking to someone else... "I know what I need to do!... Shut up! I gotta go.. Someone's coming... Yeah, I'll call you later.." he put the phone in his pocket and casually walks away..

Unexpectedly, he bumps unto the person he needs to avoid. "Oh, Gomen.." the person he bumped said.. "It's fine.." he didn't look up and was about to walk away but..

"Wait! You seem familiar.. Are you--?" "YU-SU-KE-KUN!!!!" a girl's voice was heard then something getting shoved to the ground.. It was Riko tackling Yusuke..

"Mou~ Yusuke-kun! Why do you always go wandering off?" Riko scolded Yusuke.. "Gomen, coach.." Yusuke said completely forgetting that he bumped someone.. "Oh~ Fine! Now let's go! It's almost time for the practice game!!" she yelled happily and skipped while pulling Yusuke along with her..

While the suspicious person was glad that he wasn't found out..

~To be continued

[[ Hi there! Sorry it took long to update.. Hope you enjoyed this chapter... Vote if you did and Comment your opinions ^_^ ]]