Chapter 18

[[ Heya there! Nice to update again!!! Now please, do enjoy yourself.. ^_^]]

Mizumi's POV

"Akashi.. Since I said before that I'll be handling Kagari.. I think I'll leave that to you guys.. If we don't win against the weakest God then how will we win against the others?.." I told them.. as if they need repeating.. Mazumi already announced this to them..

"We know, and we will win. We, the Generation of Miracles, do not like being stepped on and beaten twice." Akashi said, his voice very threatening.. but not to me..

Infact, the way he looks right now would kill! Well not literally though.. Adding another fact, all of them have the same look so the atmosphere is quite heavy..

"Oh yeah! Hey, Momoi! Did you bring lots of honey soaked lemons?" I asked which caught most of their attention..

"Oh. Oh! Yes! I didn't forget!" She smiled and happily showed me a bag full of plastic containers filled with honey soaked lemons..

"Good. Then you did remember to slice them, right?" I was half assuming she'd say 'No' but..

"Yep! Aomine-kun helped me make them!"

I'm surprised!!

"So, Aomine helped you, huh?" I looked at him suspiciously..

"What?!" He asked me..

"You're actually a nice guy.. sometimes."

"What do you mean 'sometimes' ?!"

'Announcement. The first game between Teiko High and Kaijo High will begin in 10 minutes. Players be ready. Then the second game will be between Seirin High & Kirisaki Daichi'

Ah.. It's finally time..

"Akashi, Aomine, Kise, Kuroko, Midorima, Momoi, Murasakibara.. Let's go."

Our first step towards our throne.

[Then insert opening theme... Hahaha just kidding Carry on]

*twitch* *twitch*

"Uhm.. Mi-chan?"

"W-what? I'm not a-anxious to go on the court! N-no! I don't even want to go out there!.."

[Terribly bad at lying >_< ]

"Well, even if the plan was that you don't play doesn't mean you can't take a shot for practice, right?"

Waaah, Momoi is encouraging meeeee~~

"I guess you are right.. I feel better! Yeah! Just one shot is fine!"

*gets one step inside the court*
*whistle blows*

'We will now begin the first game! Teiko vs. Kaijo! Players please line up!'

~Sulks in a corner

"Mi-chan, it's alright.. *pats my back* "

Aaaah! What am I doing?! *slaps myself*

"M-mi-chan?! What are you doing?!"

"Sorry if I was like that.. I'll pull myself together and watch over the game.." I told her and smiled..

Her face showed relief once I said that then held out her video cam and sat on the bench.. I followed her and watched the jump ball.

Hmm.. just wait Kagari.. I'll show you that my puppies are now well-trained and grown up loyal dogs.. *Grins*