Chapter 17

[[ Kon'nichiwa!!!! How's it going people??? Hahahaha sorry for the long wait!!! Please enjoy!]]

Mizumi's POV

Finally! It's today!

The day we begin our first step to reclaim what was ours!!

Winter Cup Prelims!!!

"Mizumi!! Let's go!! We'll be late for the opening ceremony!!" I heard Luca yell..

"Hai. Hai. Coming." I grabbed my bag and hurried down..

~Skip

'Alright then... As you all know, these people standing beside me are the Generation of Gods.' Satomi's uncle started

'So for this year's Winter Cup, we invited a few American Officials to help apply some new rules--' as he was continuing with explaining the new rules. I could see the dissappointed and discouraged faces of the players...

All of them know that they don't stand a chance against a school with a GoG member.. And they'll be facing one for their first game! How ironic..

"Hey! Aren't you being unfair to the other teams?!" a guy yelled.. "We all know that we don't stand a chance against them and yet... They've been paired with us, regular teams." Tsk..

"Well, that's because we didn't want to get your hopes up.. Even if you get paired with other regular teams, you still won't stand a chance against these guys.." That's a little harsh..

"Uncle, please stop.." Satomi tried to stop him but no.. "The reason we paired you all regular schools to a school with a GoG was so that you will all get to face them.. If you face one of them then you'll know what you still lack.. They aren't enrolled in one school. They're separated, meaning you won't get crushed easily..."

But they still will...

After an hour.. The prelims will start.

I was planning on seeing the guys when someone bumped me..

"I'm sorry.. Mizumi,.." "Tatsuya.." I said wide eyed.. he just smiled at me after that and started to walk away.

But I stopped him.. wait, what?!

"What is it, Mizumi?" He asked.. uhh.. uhm "A-about last night.. I--"

I couldn't finish cause my phone vibrated.. I was having second thoughts about answering it or not.. It might not be important or maybe it is??

"Tatsuya --" "It's okay, Mizumi. You should answer that. It might be important.."

"But what I'm gonna say is important too." His eyes widened in surprise then he smiled..

He really loves smiling, huh?

"I told you, I'll wait. So answer that.." he gave me a pat on the head and left.

I answered my phone.. and guess what.. it was Kagari.. -_-

"FUMI!!!"

"URUSAI! Why did you even call?!"

"Waaah!! Fumi-chan is angry with me!! ;~;"

"I'm gonna hang up"

"Matte! Matte!"

"..."

"Alright, no need to be a grumpy witch. I just called to tell you that Misa told me to tell you that he wants all GoG and GoM members to talk before prelims start.."

He's telling me that Satomi told him to tell me?? His way of speaking is literally confusing..

"Then why didn't you text me?"