Chapter 20

[[ Sorry for the long wait everyone!! Now, please enjoy this chapter ♡☆ Vote and comment if you liked it. ]]

3rd Person's POV

No one knew what just happened! All that they can see is the brightness the two of them were emitting!

"Oh! You caught up!" Kise teased..

"Well, my dear Kise wants to play tag with me for the first time.." Kagari said and they acted like a couple running on the beach -_-

Everyone had the same thought in mind..

'They look ridiculous!'

"Ne, Kagaricchi. Jump!" Kise said and went to use Midorima's shot..

"I won't let you do as you please, my love." Kagari said and jumped, too.

'Why is it always me. If the copycat who uses my three-pointer gets stopped. I may have a hard time utilizing it myself!' Midorima groaned at the sidelines...

Mazumi who was watching intently, suddenly stood up and went to the official's table..

"Sorry 'bout this, Kagaricchi.. But I've done what is needed to be done.." Kise said and grinned..

Kagari didn't understand what he meant until it was too late.. Kise passed the ball to Kuroko!

Kuroko then passed to Murasakibara! Even with being double-teamed no one could possibly beat.. Thor's Hammer!!

Murasakibara dunked the ball so hard! Kobori and Hayakawa were blown down by the impact!

*sound of the buzzer*
End of the first quarter!

Everyone was still dumbfounded at what just happpened!

The bright and exciting fanservice!-- I mean face-off between Kise and Kagari did not happen!

To follow that, was a sudden dunk that blew down the opponent!

"Damn! Those Teiko guys are really strong!" Moriyama said and gulped down his water..

"Don't get you spirits down! We still have a chance!" Kasamatsu yelled furiously!

"Captain's right. We still have a chance. As long as Fumi doesn't play or use her zone. We can win this!" Kagari said then blew out a few breaths to calm down..

Every one of the Kaijo Basketball club did the same. All of them were on edge..

"Kasamatsu and Kagari are correct. Do not let your spirits go down. Trust your captain and ace. Focus on your defense and work as a team. As for the offense, don't let Kagari do everything on his own.." The coach, Takeuchi, told them.

Once the second quarter started, Kaijo had an air of calmness with them...

It seemed that anytime now, they could probably enter it..

That which only opens or can be opened by prodigies..

The Zone

But seeing this only excited the GoM.

If the Kaijo regulars manage to ebter the zone, then they would probably stand on equal grounds!

As the second quarter began, the court is once again ablaze!

The calmness of Kaijo and the excitement of Teiko. Both were strong feelings, enough to pull out the best of both teams!

Although Kaijo is doing their best, Teiko isn't going easy at all!

Mazumi was at the bench watching with a smile full of excitemnet as well.

"Show no mercy. Not even to the weak." She mumbled.

Each of the GoM were so focused.. Right now, the ones on the court are Akashi, Murasakibara, Midorima, Aomine and Kise. Kuroko was subbed out to make him rest.

*swoosh*
*swoosh*
*swoosh*
*swoosh*

Continuos shots were fired from both sides! But Teiko has the upper hand!

*dunk*

All of them can surely make a shot, unlike Kaijo who could only rely on Kasamatsu, Moriyama and Kagari for now.

After more continuos shots. Kaijo quickly made the point gap lessen to three!

The score was 32-29 in favor of Teiko!

Just one shot from the outside and they'll be tied!

*swoosh*
(3 pts)

"Don't let your guard down. As long as the clock is ticking. We will score more." Akashi said as he shocked Kaijo with his sudden three point shot.

"Damn it!" Kagari complained..

"Keep your cool, you brat. You aren't the only that's frustrated here." Kasamatsu said and blew out a few breaths..

"If I could just force the door down!" Kagari muttered and concentrated..

He blocked out all the noise and focused hard to steal and shoot as much as possible.

!!

All of the GoM including the other GoG members noticed..

The door is forcibly being opened.. And they knew who was doing this..

"So you're trying to get in by force huh?" Aomine said as he faced Kagari..

"I'm not forcing anything. You've got the wrong person.." Kagari said and smirked.

Then he suddenly disappeared and appeared behind Aomine!!

"Cause I'm already in the zone. Close to the second door to be specific." Kagari said then shot the ball scoring two points..

It wasn't Kagari who is forcing the door open?!

The GoM's air of excitement slowly died down as they wondered who was opening the door..

And because of this, Kaijo broke their defense down with continuos shots.. though not all went in..

*whistle blows*
"Teiko Time-out!"

Every member of Teiko were quiet cause they felt the intense aura emitting from Mazumi..

No one dared to say anything and just rested..

But Mazumi slowly stood up and stood infront of them..

"Show no mercy. Not even to the weak." She started..

"The meaning I wanted to tell you guys behind that was to give your all no matter who your opponent is.." She said her voice, sharp like a knife.

"Did you think I wouldn't realise that the only one to give their all was Akashi, Murasakibara and Midorima?"

"Sorry to say this but I'm not as nice as Mizumi. I won't keep quiet and go easy on you... Aomine, Kise. The way you're playing right now is reckless and can lead to defeat.. And another.. to actually lose focus just because you didn't know who was the one forcing the door to open? Seriously? .. Don't let trivial things ruin your focus!"

"Time-out is over! Let the game resume!"

"Aomine you're out. Kuroko get in. Kise, focus!" Mazumi yelled at them..

"Remember the feeling you got when you lost! If you lose today, you'll just repeat what happened!!" She added.

Even with the harsh words. The GoM accepted it and learned their lesson.

They cannot lose again!