Chapter 27

[[Hey guys!!! Things are soooooo complicated huh?? I don't even know where this is going.. Lol xD but either way please enjoy!!! ^ ^]]

As morning came the next day, Mizumi was greeted by a loud pop!

"W-What?!" -Mizumi

"Happy Birthday Mizumi-sama!!!" all the maids, guards, chefs and other Fujiwara hired personel greeted!

The chefs presented a cake made specially for their young miss. Mizumi's eyes shined as her favorite strawberry cake was given to her. She blew out the candles and thanked them all..

Then the maids hurriedly helped her get dressed to start the day.

Mizumi's POV

After taking a bath, I was surprised when all the maids were hurrying here and there picking out clothes!

They even argued on which dress was better and comfortable.. But in the end, they let me choose what I'd like to wear. Haha

Then after getting dressed, they excitedly pushed me out the room and told me to go to the dining room for breakfast.

Really, am I the master or them?? Hahaha.. But it really makes me happy. Every year, they have different ways of surprising me.

As I was heading down, the stairs were filled with rose petals! Ahahaha what is this?? XD

I'm so speechless right now, all I can do is laugh and smile... "Mizumi"

As I entered the dining room, a familiar voice greeted me.. "Akashi?"

"Yes?" -Akashi family..

"Oh, I mean Seijuro.." I stopped and stared at Akashi along with his parents and my parents.. "Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Akashi.." I bowed slightly.

"Oh please don't be so formal. It's your day today." Akashi's Mom said.. "Mizumi!~ Why didn't you greet us too?" suddenly my Mom hugged me!

"I-I didn't expect you to be here today.." I said as I hugged her back. "It's been so long since we celebrated together so we wanted to have a family celebration before the evening party."

I'm glad. This might just be the best birthday I'll ever have!

"And there's also someone else here.." huh? who?

"U-Uhh.. Happy Birthday Mizu.." I saw Sato-kun standing a few feet away from me

"Mizumi this is Minamoto Satomi, your fiancé."

... Loading 5%

..25%

....59%

...78%

...99%

Failed.. System overload..

"...What...?" -me

"I said he's your fiancé. Now introduce yourself properly." My mom pushed me towards Sato-kun.. To be honest? My mind is a mess right now. "*Ehem* I'm Minamoto Satomi." he extended his hand and acted professionally..

How stupid. I forgot that the Akashi's are here.. "Fujiwara Mizumi, it's nice to finally know my fiancé." I flashed him a smile though it was fake..

I need to act it up for formalities sake..

"Now let's settle down for some breakfast." out of every person in the entire world, why did my parents choose Sato-kun???

As the maids served breakfast, there were little chatter amongst the adults.. While me, Akashi, and Sato-kun were dead silent. My thoughts were sent away when Sato-kun nudged me..