Chapter 10

Mizumi's POV

Huh?! W-why is A-A-Akashi and I?!

"A-Akashi?!"

"Mizumi? You're back..." he looked over somewhere then back at me.. "It looks like its fine now. Let's head back.."

W-what's going on?? Mazumi!!

'What is it?'

What just happened? W-were you and A-Akashi about to.. to..

'to kiss?'

Waaaah!! H-How could y-you say that- Nevermind!! ... Now tell me what happened!

'Sorry, I can't tell you'

Huh?! Why?! You owe me an explanation! Mazumi!!

"Mizumi, we're here.." huh? oh, my room..

"A-Arigato.. Oyasumi.." I opened the door anx walked inside..

"Goodnight.. Also, you looked beautiful tonight."

W-What's going on?! I felt my face heat up a little... Why is Akashi.. so nice? He didn't seem like the Absolute guy I met..

~The next day

It was our usual practice.. the other guys were practicing on their weakness.. While i'm having a one-on-one with Akashi..

But I can't concentrate!! Whenever I see him.. I remember last night!! His face just a little close to mine..

"Mizumi" "Y-Yes?!" Mou~ I have to concentrate.. "Are you not feeling well? Your movements are too sluggish.." Akashi asked..

Why is he acting like nothing happened?- Well, nothing really happened though.. Ack! Pull yourself together Mizumi!

I slapped myself on the face real hard.. "Yosh! Now I'm back! I'll have to work hard for those lost points." I said..

After the game, the score was 98-76. My win..

"Mi-chan is really in a different level huh?" Momoi said.. "And so is the other members.." I added.. We were going back to the gym with some refreshments for everyone.. "I wonder.. If Dai-chan and the others were to become stronger.. Will they be like the Generation of Gods?" She asked..

"That I'm not sure.. each of us members awoke to our skill in a very young age.. just like the Generation of Miracles... But we evolved a lot faster than them.. Even right now.. We're still at the middle of evolving.. To compare that to them.. They still have a long way to go.. And seeing that they have limits right now.." I didn't finish what I was saying since we were already infront of the gym's door..

"So it might be impossible for them to catch up?" Momoi asked a bit sad.. "Yeah. But its lucky that they're together and we aren't, right? With the GoM combined.. They'd stand on the same level as one of us.... When we were young though"

"You didn't have to add the last one, Mizumi." Akashi suddenly opened the door.. He heard huh? "Well its true. Its really good that you're all together.. And with me. We have a chance against them.." I said a placed the plastic bag of snacks on the ground..

"There's always a possibility of winning if i'm on the team Fujiwara. Don't underestimate me." Great.. Now the absolute guy is here?

"Fine fine. Whatever you say, captain. Now! Who wants to play a little game!" I asked cheerfully! I'm itching to play more and more!

"Oh, sounds nice. Let's play Mizu.." Aomine stood up and took a ball.. "One-on-one? No one else wants to join?"

I saw Aomine close his eyes.. Zone huh? This is going to be a fun win.

Once we started.. Aomine gave me the ball.. "Try to pass my defense.." heh~ I kinda feel like his defense range got bigger from the last time.. NIce improvement.. But..

"You're still lacking! Ahomine!" I yelled and passed him on the right since he was too open there.. "Teme! It's Aomine!"

As ever he's really fast.. He caught up to me in a split! "Can you still keep up?" I ask and twirled around him.. hehe.. New move.. Twirling Pixie

"Since when-" "Focus Ahomine!" I said and went for a dunk.. Aomine jumped and attempted to block but it was too late..

"You got some nice moves there.." "Yeah Yeah.. Come on! You're in the zone!"

I went to defend since he was on offense now.. "Teme, I won't let you look down on me like that.." Wait a minute.. that position.. even though he isn't that near he can do it now?! Aomine's Formless shot has a longer range now?

Damn! It's too late if I run to him then jump right there.. There's only a slight chance for me to reach..

Gotta take the chance though! I ran as close as I could and jumped with all i've got when he released.. Damn! It's still too high!

"How can a chibi like you jump that high?!" Aomine exclaimed once I landed.. Then he was even more shocked when his shot missed.. "Don't underestimate a chibi ace!" I yelled.. The reason the ball missed was because I manage to tap it a bit with the edge of my finger..

"Damn chibi" I heard him mumble.. "Ahomine.. You'll never score against me forever!!" I screamed.. Am I really that small to be called a chibi?? My height is only 153 cm.. But still!..

All through-out the game.. I didn't let Aomine score.. "Mizumicchi.. Hiddoi~" Kise said to me as he pitied the defeated Aomine.. "I'm not mean! He's mean! He called me chibi!!" I argued..

"But chibi-chin is chibi.." Murasakibara said... And I stood next to him.. "Yes, I am chibi.. When I'm next to you!! Not with him!" I looked up at Murasakibara, then he gave me a pat.. "So that's why you don't get angry when he calls you 'chibi'" Midorima said.. "Murasakibaracchi is a titan.." Kise mumbled..

"Oh yeah. Where's Kuroko?" I asked.. "Tetsu? He's with Satsuki a while.. ago.." hearing that kinda made me feel scared.. Momoi could somehow be deadly when she's with Kuroko...

"Aah! Tetsu-kun!" As I thought! We all looked outside to see Kuroko on the ground while Momoi was holding a lunch box.. A lunch box?! Why does she have that? More importantly, is Kuroko still alive?!

I ran out to see that Kuroko's still breathing.. Phew! I took Momoi's lunch box away from her.. "W-what is this?" I ask.. "Its a... bento.." A bento?! This atomic bomb which looks like a monster's insides?!

"Satsuki! What the hell are you feeding Tetsu?" Aomine yelled.. "I just thought of making him some lunch..." Momoi said looking down while bumping her fingers..

"Mou, if you want to do something like that.. then do it for everyone!" I exclaimed! "WHAT?!" all of them were surprised.. "Do you plan on killing us?!" Aomine yelled at me.. "No not at all... Well maybe you though.."

"Teme!-" "Shut up! I'm just kidding! Besides, if Momoi is gonna cook for all of us.. Then I'll help! We're both girls so why not?" I said.. everyone looked reassured when I said that I'd help..

but by helping.. It also gives me a chance on putting something in their meal.. Hehehe

"I don't like that look you have Mizumi.." Akashi stated knowing what was on my mind.. Seriously, is this guy a mind reader?

"Whatever! Come on! Its lunch so we better start cooking!" I pulled Momoi away and thought of a place where we could cook.. We're in an island resort so there are restaurants here..

Ah! Kanata can help us! To Kanata~!

[Sorry it took long to update~ School is finally back!! Not really happy about it though...]