Chapter 37 - Final Chapter

The buzzer went off and the crowd cheered wildly. The score was 153-71. Jabberwock never scored again once the Gods' plan finally reached the last stage. Meanwhile, Akashi and the rest of the Miracles hurried out of their seats because it was finally time.

It was indeed divine punishment. As everyone's cheers echoed loudly as the ever victorious Gods reclaimed their throne, Jabberwock seemed to be in shock.

They didn't utter a single word and  shook hands, though it was visible that they didn't want to do it. Mizumi was the last one to shake hands with Nash. With cold eyes, she gripped his hand as tight as she could and pulled him down to whisper something.

"To be honest, it was boring to play against you. I know a team that can prove to be much better."

"What—!?" Before he could even say more, Mizumi walked away. She didn't want to hear the words coming out of his filthy mouth.

She searched for her teammates and noticed that everyone had already gone ahead of her. "Ungrateful bastards (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻ After everything I did this is how they thank me? Didn't even bother to bring my stuff with them ( ≧Д≦)"

She sighs as she reaches for her phone. But instead of finding it, she found a note in it's place. "What's this? Did Kagari take my phone again ರ_ರ"

'If you want your phone you gotta play by the rules and find it seeker. (◠‿◕)'

Yep, it is him. Mizumi crumpled the paper as she glared. She's gonna make him pay.

The moment she was out, Momoi and Aomine were there waiting for her. A red rose in Momoi's hand. "What the?"

"Mi-chaaan~!" Momoi yelled and hugged her. "Congratulations on winning the game!"

She smiles as Momoi lets her go. "Thanks, to be honest the Miracles are better opponents." She replies with a wink. "Ofcourse! There could be no one more capable enough to face with you guys than us!" Aomine said behind them, smiling to himself. "Yeah, yeah. In a few years maybe." "What?! Let's have a match right now and see how gmffff!!"

"Oh shush Dai-chan. You can play basketball later. Right now we have something important to do." Momoi states covering Aomine's mouth. She looks at Mizumi and hands her the rose.

"Someone's waiting for you, Mi-chan. I hope that this time, he'll be able to reach out to you properly." She drags Aomine away and yells instructions to Mizumi to take exactly 12 steps to the left.

Without a question, Mizumi followed and found Midorima and Murasakibara. Each holding a red rose. "What the hell is this again guys?"

"It's 'cause—" "MURASAKIBARA!!" Midorima yelled out. His face flushed after realizing this and he immediately handed both flowers to Mizumi before telling her to take 15 steps forward. Then dragging Murasakibara away before he spills anything else.

"Honestly, I just want my phone back." She mumbles as she absent-mindedly stared at the roses. "You'll get them back Mizumi-san." She almost jumped when Kuroko popped out infront of her. "Ahh I should've expected this one..." She mumbles and accepts the rose.

"You're alone Kuroko?" "Hai, Kise-kun was being too obvious so Makishima-kun took him away."

"Aah, is that so?" Knowing Kise, he'd love this kind of stuff but he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut and would probably end up telling anyone everything.

"You'll find Yusuke and the others if you take 30 more steps."

"Are you supposed to tell me that?" She asks suspiciously. "Hai, because you're very close now." Mizumi nods her head and takes a few steps.