Chapter 4

[[ Kon'niciwa Minna!! I'm so so sorry that it took long to update!! I just had some writer's block then last night.. ugh the internet connection was ... you know what I mean. Well I hope you like this chapter!! Sorry of its a little short]]

Mizumi's POV

After a bit... It was finally time for the practice game.

Everyone seemed really excited..

"Mi-chan! What's Yusuke-kun like??" Momoi asked me... "Uhm.. He's someone who really lacks some common sense..?" I said unsure of what she wanted to know..

"To say it directly, he's someone dumb." Midorima stated while polishing his glass rabbit figurine. Probably his lucky item. =_=

"I mean, what's Yusuke-kun like on the court?" Momoi revised her question. "Oh! That's.. uhm.. how can I say.." Momoi looked really eager to find out about him.. "Well, Yusuke isn't really that good. Let's say that he and Kise have the same level on basketball. But Yusuke is faster than him. "

"Mhhm!! Soo, in short. Yusuke-kun's specialty is his speed!" Momoi stated while taking down notes. She seems really into it today. I wonder why?

"Everyone, let's go." we all heard Akashi say. Finally, it's time to settle it...

3rd Person's POV

Both Teiko and Seirin were on the court preparing for their match. And it looks like they have a special audience, looking from the window.

~Seirin Team

"Mou~ Coach! Why did you set us up a match against them?" Koganei asked Riko. "Hmm? No reason!" she stated and started skipping towards her team.. "Kagami-kun, don't get hot blooded.. Yusuke-kun.. Arre? Where's Yusuke-kun?" she asked. "Huh? I saw him leaving the gym just a while ago.." Kagami stated then dunked on the hoop. Riko had a tick mark on her head and held Kagami in a boston crab hold.. "Why didn't you stop him!! Teme!!"

"S-sumimasen!! H-he said he was coming back though.." Kagami stated then Riko let him go. "Nantekotta [jeez], that Yusuke!!" "Hai? Sorehanandesuka? [What is it?] " Yusuke suddenly popped out. "WAAHH!! Yusuke-kun?! How long have you been there?" Riko screamed.. "Just now."

~Meanwhile at Teiko Team

"That scenario seems familiar.." Midorima stated looking at Seirin. "Yep, it does.." Mizumi added. "Well, whatever.. Let's continue" She turned around and grabbed a ball and dunked it..

"Kore wa honto no koto wa dekimasen!! [This cannot be true!!] " Mizumi heard someone yell so she looked around. She met eyes that are red like Akashi's.. But with split eyebrows.. "Ah! Bakagami! Hisashiburi!" Mizumi waved a hand at him. "Kore wa usodesu.. [This is a lie] You're from Teiko?!" Kagami yelled. "Baaakaagami!!! You're so stupid that you forgot?? Mattaka [Sheesh]..." Mizumi face palmed.. "Oi! Don't call me that!" Kagami yelled again..

"Riko-san, may I request that you tell your teammate to stop yelling.." Akashi stated.. "I already planned to... BAKAGAMI!!!" once again Kagami was caught in Riko's boston crab hold -_-

After a while.. the referee came in.. "Soredewa hajimemashou. [Let's start]" he said and blew on his whistle. "The practice game between Seirin High and Teiko High will now commence!"

"LET'S HAVE A GOOD MATCH!!"

And the game begun... Teiko's first five were, Akashi, Midorima, Aomine, Murasakibara and Kise. Seirin's first five were, Hyuuga, Kagami, Izuki, Yusuke and Mitobe.

Momoi was watching intently as they started the tip off.. Kagami VS Murasakibara...

Unfortunately, Murasakibara touched the ball before it reached the initial height it was thrown to. So Seirin got the ball..

"As expected. Playing against them must be really hard! Just watching them from the bench gives me the chills!" Koganei stated.. "Hmm, they seem different than when they were in middle school.." Riko mumbled..

"Of course they would be different. They're a true team now." Mizumi mumbled being able to read Riko's words from Teiko's bench.. "Now, as Akashi said.. To make it fun and to--" "Matte, Mizumi-san." Kuroko cut her off. "Huh? Nande, Kuroko?" "Look" then he pointed on the court.. "What the?!"

On the court, Hyuuga has the ball. Then sudddenly.. "What the?" Aomine stated.. then he heard dribbling and looked behind him.. "How did he?" "Defense, Aomine!" Mizumi yelled and Aomine was back to his senses.

"It seems that he won't wait for me to use my zone.. " Mizumi mumbled then let out a laugh. "Momoi, why don't you record this game?" Momoi nodded her head and took out a video cam.

"This is gonna be fun" Mizumi mumbled and watched the game with a grin..

After the first quarter, Mizumi didn't use her zone because she wanted to test her teammates. Because of Yusuke, the score was 18-17 with Seirin leading.

"Yusuke-kun, good job!" Riko told Yusuke. "Arigato, coach. But they'll be taking the lead next quarter." Yusuke stated while making sure his shoelace won't undo.

"What are you saying, Yusuke-kun?" Hyuuga asked him. "She's about to use her zone.." then all of their eyes turned to Mizumi who was looking at them with a smile on.

"Do you mean that she'll play?" Kagami asked. "No, she can use her zone to help her team without playing. She boosts their overall performance with just her look." then the second quarter started.

"Remember what Mizumi said. All of us needs to score as much as possible while Kise tries to Copy his plays." Akashi said while going to the court.

"Ne, Mizumicchi.. Why does your plan always involve me using Perfect Copy?" Kise asked while staring at Yusuke. "Because yours is best. I mean Akashi's Emperor Eye won't do any good. Aomine's speed is just the same as Yusuke but when it comes to stealing, Yusuke is better. Midorima can't shoot fast enough. Murasakibara is too lazy and Kuroko is.. Well, he's accuracy at shooting isn't that great since Aomine keeps forgetting to train him..." Mizumi explained. "Oh.." -Kise

They both stopped and watched the game intently. Mizumi entered her zone and concentrated.

'I knew you'd do that' Yusuke thought to himself. He stole the ball from Midorima and hurriedly passed Akashi and Murasakibara. He was about to shoot when Kuroko stole the ball and passed to Aomine who threw the ball and scored.

Yusuke got surprised since he didn't notice Kuroko before. "But now you're visible"

Izuki passed the ball to Yusuke as he passed Murasakibara again. When he was about to shoot, he changed and passed to Hyuuga. "You're not stealing this one, Kuroko-kun." He said to a shocked Kuroko.

"Tss. I didn't know that he would really use it" Mizumi grumbled. "What do you mean, Mizumicchi?" Kise asked. "*sigh* He has the same eyes as mine, The Observer's Eye. Once you lay your eyes on something, you won't lose sight of it." Mizumi explained.

'Akashicchi and the others are already hard to copy. What more when you add the Generation of gods... But thanks to Mizumicchi's zone, it's a little easy now.' Kise thought.

'Teiko Time-out' the ref said

"Playing against a GoG is challenging. And this is just a practice game." Midorima stated.

"Alright. Kuroko, you're subbed out. Kise, continue to watch Yusuke and tell me if you can copy him or not..." Mizumi said.

"Mizumi" Akashi nodded his head at her fully aware of what she'll do.

'Time-out is over! Let the game resume!'

"It looks like she'll play now." Yusuke smiled. "Oi, Yusuke! Stop smiling. Its creepy." Kagami told him. "Urusai, Bakagami!" and he headed to the court.

"Let the real game begin" Mizumi and Yusuke both mumbled.

[[ Remember, Yusuke is my OC. This is dedicated to IheartAV.. Anyone else want a dedic? hehe Pls Vote if you liked this chapter.. ]]