Chapter 24

Mizumi's POV

7 minutes 'til the second quarter ends..

"Hey, why not just start already?" I asked a little irritated..

"There are too many obstacles.. Just enjoy a little, Mizu. Before I defeat you again." he said and even smiled at me. Tsk.

But maybe I should just calm down.. If I rush things, it'll just get worse..

It's about time the drinks to have an effect on the guys.. They'll feel energized for another two quarters now..

Hehe~

"Oi Mizu, you're creeping me out. Take a shot!" Aomine yelled handing me the ball..

I just drove through Touo's defense and when I was about to shoot..

"Perfect timing.." I mumbled and passed back to Aomine..

"Perfect timing for what? May I ask?" Kamui grinned at me then I saw four-eyes blocking Aomine!

I didn't know he was good. Tsk!

"Aomine! Pass it back!" I yelled but it was obviously not easy to do so..

I made sure that Kamui couldn't steal so easily once the ball is passed..

So I immediately took the shot.. Nice.

"You're really pumped.. So eager to be defeated again?" Kamui grinned.. "Oh please, we'll win for sure. Don't get so full of yourself idiot." I mumbled and ran to steal the ball from four-eyes..

"My, my.. You're really fast.." he commented.. I grinned when he passed the ball to the little apologetic mushroom..

"Thank you~" I sarcastically said and ran close by to him when Kise stole the ball and passed to me..

Kamui was a little far off so I could take the shot.. 6 minutes left.. We did the same strategies until not only Kamui but also the four-eyes and another player were put to guard me..

Time for some fakes.. I managed to slip through the three and got the ball from Akashi.. I aimed to shoot and knew that Kamui was ready to block me.. So I passed to Aomine..

he shot the ball effortlessly since only the mushroom was guarding him.. hehe~

"So that's how you do it?" I heard Kamui mumble.. "What do you mean?" I said feigning ignorance...

"No need to hide. I already saw through your plan." he said again.. "As I said, what do you mean?" I giggled and jogged away only to be followed by four-eyes.. As if they can stop me..

The ball was passed to me again but I tapped it to Akashi.. Kinda like what Kuroko does.. And Akashi just easily went pass the other Touo players and took a shot..

Each of them made sure to just play regularly without using their full potential... Because they would be put in a tight spot against Kamui and Luca..

But unexpectedly, Kamui stopped guarding me and left the job to these other two.. 'kay~~

"Hey four-eyes, you sure he chose the right thing to do???" I asked and giggled when I saw that Aomine was struggling against Kamui.. "I don't believe it's wrong." he said and grinned..

"If you say so.." I mumbled before disappearing from their sights.. Not literally disappearing, just passing them so fast they can barely see me..

I ran by Aomine and he tossed the ball to me.. "Thanks" I said and shot a three...
[[Omg! A poem! Lol.. XD]]

"Tsk... There are still 2 minutes, Mizu.. But I guess I'm the one to ask this time.. Why don't we start?" He asked, his eyes showed complete and utter focus..