Introduction?

The world is a cruel place.

This is something I know many can relate. Almost every corner of the world is a dangerous place to be in. Or maybe I'm exaggerating  things some parts of the world just had it worse than the others.

But even under the harsh circumstances the world throws at them, people still strive to keep going, to keep moving forward and eventually make everything better.

Such is the way of life here in Terra, a world tainted by the inevitability of falling sick because of something that is at the same time necessary for the civilizations to propel themselves toward technological advancements.

Not everyone is necessarily in danger of falling to Oripathy though, or, the terminal illness that crawls all over the surface of Terra. But if one gets infected, it can only lead to a few things— getting harsh discrimination for the rest of your life or just be killed by the uninfected for sport to name a few.

Many people who are infected have started to develop their different points of view in life, some managed to maintain their cheerful, optimistic personality, not letting the threat of a shorter life stop them from having the best of their life in the harsh new world opening to them, although this is pretty much impossible once your infection has started. Others have already given up on life, or fell into insanity.

However, hope is not lost just yet, there are people who are willing to help these infected, people who fight to stop the discrimination against them and to achieve their rights as they are still humans.

"They are humans too, we are all humans."

These people are what makes up organizations such as Rhodes Island Pharmaceuticals. A bunch of people with different backgrounds, from different walks of life, but with one goal in mind, the end of all discrimination against the infected.

"May I enjoy my life and practice my art, respected by all men, and in all times."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Hold up can't you see I'm busy!...."

"How could I possibly see you with this door?! Moron!"

"Be quick, what is it...?"

"It's our new business partners."